We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Gallardo "Racing Edition"

Grin116

and Extreme Flatulence? at least he does eventually release models, multiple projects or not. in the time it's taken you to release the BMW how many downloads has he provided, at least 3. that's not an attack on your work, but if you're going to constantly attack grin about releases? why drive a modder away?

Ok first of when you actually learn about my life i might accept that comment. But when you dont know anything about my life then i think its a stupid comment to say.

Thanks to Tool & Pressurized for already trying to explain this.

Anyway. Grin is rushing through models especially this one and leaving bad polys sticking out the car, also most probably on alot more of his cars. I also think these car do not have working doors and windows.

If you would prefer me to release a car with no custom interior or working doors or windows or even with polys sticking out i could release cars just as quick as grin.

Now this is going abit offtopic etc (Sorry mods) but for one thing 'Extreme Flatulence' has collage etc and as most know collage is very tiring and busy and he is also still learning parts about modding also he is doing a high poly car which takes along time, he has a busy life so thats why he hasn't been doing much. He isn't attacking grin, just that i think he is saying is that 3 cars just about a week get a new thread then the thread just sits there and dyes down to the bottom then finally after reaches the top of the

thread again, then another 3 cars etc etc..

Edit: Also alot of grins threads haven't been changed to released or even 'beta' so i think thats another reason why.. They never get changed. *Im not blaming mods or anyone for that*

=-=

College :p

awww why?

Now this is going abit offtopic etc (Sorry mods) but for one thing 'Extreme Flatulence' has collage etc and as most know collage is very tiring and busy and he is also still learning parts about modding also he is doing a high poly car which takes along time, he has a busy life so thats why he hasn't been doing much. He isn't attacking grin, just that i think he is saying is that 3 cars just about a week get a new thread then the thread just sits there and dyes down to the bottom then finally after reaches the top of the

thread again, then another 3 cars etc etc..

Edit: Also alot of grins threads haven't been changed to released or even 'beta' so i think thats another reason why.. They never get changed. *Im not blaming mods or anyone for that*

Tool, I'm not attacking EF's commitments, his life, or his work? I should have more clearly stressed that instead of just a 'not an attack on your work' but unfortunately I didn't and for that I apologize. However, after the 4th or 5th attack on Grin I came to his defense, albeit hastily. Just as I could have worded it better so could EF, without the sarcasm, without the continued commentary left in every Grin thread.

I've just never seen a modder get nailed so much, and as for releasing beta's and unfinished work, did BasBas take as much of a beating? Dmc? I came to his defence, just as I've come to yours people pestered you about what to build. The community is still in it's infancy, why alienate a modder who's trying to offer up models to a community desperate for them. If his quality isn't up to par it's up to him to improve, or members to ignore his downloads.

Ok first of when you actually learn about my life i might accept that comment. But when you dont know anything about my life then i think its a stupid comment to say......If you would prefer me to release a car with no custom interior or working doors or windows or even with polys sticking out i could release cars just as quick as grin.

Extreme, as I mentioned above, I apologize for not being clearer. I was clear that it wasn't an attack on your work, I should have been clearer on the delay. Don't think I don't know how hard it is, i had to delay my own mod because of personal issues.

It has NOTHING, NOTHING to do with you or your work, I personally want quality and care how long it takes. It wasn't a shot at your work or you as I've explained that above. But after all the comments I came to his defence. It's about Grin doing things his way, and obviously some people are satisfied and are downloading. Let them decide, I've personally downloaded only one of his models, but I appreciate he's at least trying to add to the community.

PM him and offer critique or help, but enough with the comments was my point. Take it as you want it, but it wasn't intended as a critique of you or your work, more a "how would you feel if it's done to you."

**Apologies to everyone, this is what you get coming to a board stessed and not thinking clearly. Just want the board to support it's modders and grow