We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Remodelling TDU cars

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Ok I made this thread to post any requests about cars that were in the game and need to be remodelled.

I think the 2006 Pontiac GTO need to remodelled since it looks very inaccurate and I love that car. The CTS needs remodelling since the taillights and maybe the front lights are ****ed up.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yeah agreed on the DB9 since it's rear is not quite accurate and the challenger should really have thicker wheels. BTW I'd only want to pimp my 300C out with only a new rim. I've found a very nice wheel (McLaren F1 GTR's) and it looks very nice but it's tiny :D

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Nah it doesn't looks good. I would like a 5 star rim. The McLaren fits me perfect and it's black, but my only problem is that it's ridiculosly small.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

And the CTS. The whole CTS is ****ed :( It's was my favourite car before the 300C :) and the rear is too squarry, the rear part is awful and those rear lights sucks.

@ Shyguy Well if you wrote about the rims: Nah it's small as well on the 300C.

if you wrote about remaking the Mustang: Nah I think it looks ok.