We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Still Cant Connect Online ZzZz

CorsaGxi-UK

Hello Guys,

I still cant get TDU online its really ...... me off now as i really want to play online in 3 days i have done like 30percent of single player but its getting really boring now and i want to cruise with people in nice cars and have the odd blow out now and again... But Here is a problem what i got told about last night but not too sure if this is the problem.

Danger Mouse told me That TDU doesnt like NAT routers and i found out last night my router is NAT ok... so i can get another one but what type do i look for and ect ect...

Please if someone can help me i would really apriciate it my xfire and also my msn are on my profile please i need this game on line before a 2500 pound computer gets smashed to bits

Thank you for all your help.:cry:

________

BONDAGE HANDJOBS

Dude when i get in from work ill give that programme ago but i cant see it working as it wont evan let me connect to the TDU servers doesnt find anything but ill give it a shot and see what happens the other thing i might do is take my computer to a mates house and try it round there see if it lets me boot the game up round his after this i have no more solutions and the game goes bye bye out the window...

Sorry to explain better...

When i click my Gamespy Account says you must wait 90 seconds blah blah after that it says "You have faild to connect to TEST DRIVE server, Please check your Network and try again" dude i have done all ports the only thing i can think of now is that my router is NAT like Danger Mouse said.

________

HERBALAIRE

Ill have a quick go of that tonight if it doesnt work the computer is gettin smashed i cba with it no more i really cant.

But if it does work do you wanna come for a cruise tonight ill get my ventrilo server set up too and evry1 can come talk on that if they like.

Ill post thje vent inffo here when i get Home.

________

ASS GORGEOUS

********UPDATE********

Ok so last night me and hugsie found out that my game had stored my old CD key witch sucks because that was a DL so i reinstalled and it didnt ask me for the key so i did a system restore to be4 i installed the game and what do you know? Didnt work I went to reinstall and i did it all perfect enterd the new CD key ect ect... now here is the problem the folder in

%programdata% with the CDKey.txt file has gone?????

So i dont know if it will work but that folder is not in there no more neither is there a Test Drive Unlimited Folder..

So i dont know whats happend now but this aint looking too good lol...:cry:

I could be Joining you guys on the 360 lol... If this new router doesnt work...

________

FORD SVT CONTOUR PICTURE