We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed: Undercover :: Photos

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
Why can't EA listen to the fans & just make a Most wanted 2.

*scratches head* isn't undercover supposed to be like MW? or do you want the story to continue after the bridge jump? cause carbon continued it, sort of...

make a hot pursuit 3 me says!

Damn, I don't have an EA profile... For now I'll just stick with Print Screen pics with those fail writings on them :p Thanks for the reply anyway.

There is a mod out there to remove the writing. Or do what I do, click 'enter' to send it to EA, then you'll have 0.7 second showing the picture without writing. Take the screenshot then :)

Nice Scirocco xD. Not too sure about the huge '1337' on the side though...

Yeah, Undercover was kind of supposed to be like the new Most Wanted, but they've messed that one up, so in a way I hope they DON'T make another Hot Pursuit or Underground.

And yeah, Underground 2 was my favourite too, not liked any of them since then. Except Pro Street, that was pretty fun with the G25. When I got them both last xmas I spent 4 days in a row on Pro Street with the G25 :D.

Guest RB26DETT
I hope they DON'T make another Hot Pursuit

I hope that was a typo and meant to say Most Wanted. You're asking for a beating there, mister. :cheeky:

LOL. You enjoyed Prostreet!? Me too! Well, sort of. It does get boring after a while.

Nice Scirocco xD. Not too sure about the huge '1337' on the side though...

Thanks... The 1337 I put because that's my very first car in the game, and the only unlocked vinyls were flags and numbers. I might replace it with something else... as soon as I unlock it :cheeky:

Btw, here's more pics (some new cars):

f_hemim_a109c7c.jpg

f_hemi1m_4e080dd.jpg

f_nitrojump1m_fa9de05.jpg

f_nitrojump2m_2116230.jpg

f_sciroccoralm_fe18606.jpg

f_cosworthm_6c393d0.jpg

f_cosworth1m_f4c9cdd.jpg

VERY nice, forming an English-Motoring alliance I see :D (Stupid NFS for putting the Focus ST and RS Cossie under 'American' :(). Yeah, I picked up a copy today, so I've just played it a little bit. Doesn't seem too bad, but I have to get used to the handling, especially after spending all week playing GTR Evolution :D.

And Justin, the reason I said I hope they don't make another Hot Pursuit is because the first NFS:HPs were brilliant, and seeing how much they screwed up NFS with the past few games (Carbon, Pro Street, Undercover) if they re-make Hot Pursuit, it will completely ruin it.