We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 31 Entry

Speed

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY I CAN DO THAT!!!!!

you're not gonna enter if you leave that pic (I'll make sure of it!) :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

why i can put any picture i wont make a bether picture and the forum people will say who has the bether picture don get so angry please;):thumbsup:

why i can put any picture i wont make a bether picture and the forum people will say who has the bether picture don get so angry please;):thumbsup:

did you already see my post? I didn't really put my viper as an entry you num nut. I put a corvette, the viper is only for a laugh. :rolleyes: You're gonna be disclassified if you don't change your piccy.

copycat

did you already see my post? I didn't really put my viper as an entry you num nut. I put a corvette, the viper is only for a laugh. :rolleyes: You're gonna be disclassified if you don't change your piccy.

copycat

i will not change my pic i dont care if the admin´s wont then i will change the picture so bey bey. i love your viper but my picture is much more bether sorry but i think the people on the forum are agree with me.:);)

your piccy is low quality, your viper has the worst rims ever and your piccy is small.

Yup, yours is waaaay better. What are you? stupid?

and no, ppl won't agrre with you in any ways.

you are insane i dont will discute with you. the forum will decide sorry i dont wont to discute about it. only the moders and the admins can tell me to change my picture you dont!!! sorry man :D

yes I'm Insane (look at mah avatar) and yes you are stupid cause it's not the mods who tells you to change pictures, it's Speed or 560BHP.

ok i will change my picture if 560BHP or it´s Speed tell me you dont so i dont cnow why you are so angree its only a picture and is so diferent off yours com down man i don wont have any enemy on this forum becose i love this game and the people ther play this game

That isn't the matter here! Your viper has a V10 engine. This week is only for V8 convertibles. If you don't follow the rules, you are not going to be entered.

ok i will change the picture but i dont like then others tll me what i must do and the dude are insane realy i just post a picuture i will edit my post but the viper remains in that post