We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi RS4 Gauges

eky_123

Wow, those look awesome!!

Is there a way to download them, the rar link on the page just brings up the jpeg!!

EDIT:

Nevermind, I figured you'd have to register!!! ;)

These are cool, love them.

yes you must register but the registration is fast i m so happy den you love them:thumbsup:

I'm sorry I don't understand much about modding :D but I want to make some mods. How did you do this one??

i youst found the gauges on google and i edit the dds file using photoshop i hope i help you but you must have som moding tools for replacing those files cheers:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, respect, but in real life Audi's got Red gauges, blue is for BMW's :lol: All Audi's i had in real have red gauges, i had an Audi 80 (1987):lol: then Audi Quattro Coupe (1987) and now Audi A6 (1996) and my father's Audi A6 (2006) too have RED GAUGES IN REAL !!!

But mod is great, nice work !:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, respect, but in real life Audi's got Red gauges, blue is for BMW's :lol: All Audi's i had in real have red gauges, i had an Audi 80 (1987):lol: then Audi Quattro Coupe (1987) and now Audi A6 (1996) and my father's Audi A6 (2006) too have RED GAUGES IN REAL !!!

But mod is great, nice work !:thumbsup:

So does that means blue Audi gauges are fictional, but can you mod them in the real car? Like could you get some custom gauges for a real Audi? I did had trouble register on that site, so I cannot download those gauges yet.:( I believe you can install many different & custom gauges for the RS4, check out under Audi RS4 Automotive Gauges heading on here:

http://www.autoanything.com/car/audi/rs4/95A1A7A9193.aspx

Of course you don't have to use stock RS4 gauges, because you can mod!;) You can probably order custom bright led blue gauges.

Edit: Bingo look this is the blue gauges from a real Audi RS4!:D So how's this:

http://media.photobucket.com/imag/Audi%20RS4%20with%20blue%20gauges/harveysduvet/SL370615.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...