We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Serious Ford fiesta Review

ShadowGT

Fiesta show was perfect and the ultimate answer for all those who still want a serious, informative car review: "No, we won't do it and please stop asking, dammit!":thumbsup:

btw new Fiesta is even uglier than the old one. '07 model looks like a fat fish, '08 like a fat ugly fish :oook:

Are you serious, new Fords - Fiesta, Focus, Kuga...etc. look way better. :)
Yup, I'm dead serious. The only Ford model I currently like is my Fusion, which was voted as the most pointless car...:eek2:...not to mention 'Fiesta with a hat' kind of comments... The guys are funny but they don't have a clue about normal cheap cars ;)

And guess what 'Kuga' stands for in my language? The plague! :D

I presume you have a Euro Fusion and not a US one which is a big saloon car? As in the 'jacked' up Fiesta thingy ?

Ghastly thing in my opinion ... complete cock-up if I do say so ... you need to look for the South American one ... that looked great ... styled to look like a mini-SUV but still a Fiesta !

As to the new Fiesta ... bloody great car ... great design ...

Oh my opinion might be 'slightly' biased

Ghastly thing in my opinion ... complete cock-up if I do say so ... you need to look for the South American one ... that looked great ... styled to look like a mini-SUV but still a Fiesta !

As to the new Fiesta ... bloody great car ... great design ...

LOL u can't argue about beauty and design anyway, but we r so completely at the opposite sides that would be even more pointless. Fusion is just awesome urban suv and no one can't argue that. Only it's high clearance is a good reason why I love it more than any fiesta. Period! ;)

Yeah I love Brasilian version called Ford Eco Sport even more, but sadly this one is not available where I live :(

hehe that obviously was an advertisement FAIL and I can clearly understand young ppl who dislike the mixture between a SUV and a panel van (actually being none of these). Anyways I'm a (semi)-serious family man at his early 40's so I guess this puts me very close to the oldies who love this car :cheeky:

Fusion is just awesome urban suv and no one can't argue that. Only it's high clearance is a good reason why I love it more than any fiesta.

LMAO, the fusion is not an SUV! At best is a wannabe mini MPV.

The Ford Edge is an SUV.

The Fiesta segment was one of the series so far. I can't believe how many different things they did with it. :)

hey I said URBAN (mini) suv, which means it was meant to be a city car in the first place, so desn't quite need a 4WD or stuff like this. I'm not retarded to think it's a suv, don't worry...:D

Its not even an 'urban' SUV, because thats pretty much what the Edge is.

:)