We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MC:LA South Central DLC. now out on the 26th??!!

TimBud

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Harold&Kumar

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Bitten by the DLC Delay Bug

Sorry to everyone out there who had their Microsoft Points on their account waiting to get the South Central DLC for Midnight Club: Los Angeles tomorrow because Rockstar just announced their been bitten by the DLC bug, and the DLC won't be releasing until March 19th.

This affects both the free version, and the premium version.

However, to try and help cheer you up, they did release a new trailer!

Source:- http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2358-Midnight-Club--Los-Angeles-Bitten-by-the-DLC-Delay-Bug.html

First post updated

This from the SocialClub site:

Midnight Club South Central DLC arrives on March 19th, we have a quick look at what Midnight Club fans can expect:

The Midnight Club: Los Angeles – South Central downloadable content will be available on March 19th for both the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. South Central offers more streets to race in with the free South Central Map Expansion which expands Midnight Club: Los Angeles by one third, adding four new neighborhoods to make up the iconic district of South Central. The South Central Premium Upgrade is the total South Central experience for Midnight Club: Los Angeles delivering 9 new vehicles, 26 new races, 12 new battle maps, 10 new delivery missions, over 100 new red light races, new vinyl packs, new parts, new music and more all for the cost of $9.99.

The free South Central Map Expansion will ensure that every racer with either Xbox 360® or PLAYSTATION®3 copies of the game can race online against players that have the South Central Premium Upgrade.

The South Central Map Expansion features:

• Map expansion by one third
  • Four new neighborhoods

Price: FREE for both Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 The South Central Premium Upgrade features:

• Nine new vehicles:

Luxury: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG “Black”

SUV: 2008 Range Rover Supercharged, 2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged

Lowrider: 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1963 Buick Riviera, 1964 Chevy Impala, 1965 Chevy Malibu

Muscle: 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 1966 Pontiac GTO

• 26 new races
  • 12 new battle maps
  • 10 new delivery missions
  • 100+ new red light races
  • New rims
  • New body kits for each new car
  • New vinyl pre-sets
  • Hydraulics/Airbags unlocked on all new cars
  • New music

Price: $9.99 for PLAYSTATION 3 and 800 MS points for Xbox 360 More car packs are also set to come soon, stay tuned to the official site for more details, including the debut trailer.

Even though their news header is still this:

[imglink]http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/images/news/news27/top.jpg[/imglink]

Still isn't out. :p

Apparently it's out on the PS3 though, just not 360, MicroShaft. (Y)

Nope just checked PSN store and it's not out yet. There is a update to the game but it's only 15mb's & im downloading it now. I highly doubt they fit the entire south central DLC into 15mb's lol

Nope just checked PSN store and it's not out yet. There is a update to the game but it's only 15mb's & im downloading it now. I highly doubt they fit the entire south central DLC into 15mb's lol

Ah ok, was talking to a PS3 mate who said new stuff was available for MCLA, so I kinda assumed it would be SC. :)

Probably an update to ready the game for the DLC?

On 360 when a big DLC is coming, a game update comes at the same time, I am guessing the update makes the game work with the DLC correctly. :/ The update on 360 is an auto-update though, no need to download it, just put the disc in and start the game, and it pops up with the update screen.

Probably an update to ready the game for the DLC?

On 360 when a big DLC is coming, a game update comes at the same time, I am guessing the update makes the game work with the DLC correctly. :/ The update on 360 is an auto-update though, no need to download it, just put the disc in and start the game, and it pops up with the update screen.

PS3 does that too.

BTW It's released but PSN is not letting me add funds to my wallet for some reason which is wierd cos i have the cash.