We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Creating BNK Files?

MCiN7

Hey, well I'm not sure if any of the modders have noticed, but the BTRQ files actually make the car act differently (Traction control, Automatic shifts)

The problem with this is, some cars just don't work as well as before, take the F575 for example, put the 350Z Whitetale conversion on it, and the RPM doesn't climb as fast (more TC).

I was wondering if there is a BNK Creator, not a replacer, CREATOR!

This way I can use the models I want, on the cars I want without the cars Traction control stuffing up.

Thanks, Matt.

(I have TDU Modding tools but BNK Editor is grayed out.)

Hi,

it's impossible to create BNK files at the moment. Everyone just modifies existing BNKs.

In fact, btrq files have some effect, but nobody could prove what they're doing exactly.

If you wanna keep a btrq, just extract it from a clean BNK file then replace the one in the modded archive.

BNK Editor: It's grayed because you didn't copy BNKFileEditor.exe into TDU Modding Tools' plugins folder.

Anyways, File Browser is more and more powerful thus BNK Editor button will disappear soon.

Djey - TDU Modding Tools developer.