We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

David Coulthard - Not a bad life

YeOldeTDUMan

To be quite honest with you, I would say he's extremely lucky to get into F1. Thousands of drivers try to get in each year, to no avail. DC is a good driver, he's just not AS good as the others, doesn't mean he is untalented. Just remember, if you were to drive a fully fledged F1 car as fast as these guys, you'd have a huge problem.

Yeah, but he never did. Clearly you either know nothing about F1 (I know relatively little, but I still know enough) or you are just a plain idiot. As far as luck is concerned, it ran out a very long time ago. That and his talent. Or rather lack of it.

I'm sure Hybrid is well aware of David's bad racing streak. If you hadn't noticed, he was talking about the picture :p

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning!

Well, he hasn't had a bad life to be honest has he? He's made more money than most (if not all) members on this forum! He's very famous, was an iconic British Driver. Drove in one of the most prestigeous racing "types" (Can't think of the correct word) etc etc and then to top it all off, has been surrounded by loads of women.

Yes I give that his losing streak was not a good point (especially in his last race, having problems), but he was doing what he enjoyed =]