We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

License Plate Thread.

Sponge

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make this plates please!

VLADO84 - Clicky!

Hi guys,

could anyone do this slovak licence plate for me?

I would be very grateful.

Instead of BL-976AA I want NZ-888DD

Thanx in advance

NZ-888DD - Clicky!

hi...can someone pls make a romanian plate number with the name of ADELINA typed. tx in advance it should look like the first one only insteed of FLORIN type ADELINA

ADELINA - Clicky!

HI you make a french plate for my friend

372 AY 972

Thanks

372 AY 972 - Clicky!

Hello,

I have tried to make a numberplate myself.

i made it in Photoshop and named it Common_car.bnk. Than I replaced the original. But when I want to start my game, it crashes. :confused: Can someone help me pleae??

Thanks!

You can't just name an image file Common_Car.bnk, it will crash as there is quite a chunk of game data in that file.

Refer to Iced's tutorial HERE. :)

Andrex Plase German Plate İts Exaple HB-TH1238

I couldn't seem to create HB-TH1238 in an online plate generator, only HB-TH123. Would you like that instead?

Wow thanks allot ....pfff...nice work , nice plate...only 1 problem if is not to much to ask....Can you pls make the plate bigger beacause i think its kinda small. Sorry for this, and tx again looks realy nice

It's not exactly possible to make the plate bigger, cos we're limited to 256x128px. :o

If i stretch it to be taller, it's going to be distorted pretty badly.

OK...that's no problem..i think..but i've seen bigger plates than mine...and if this is not possible to streech...than pls can you make one that is taller and longer..with the name...you can choose what image you think...but , type the name pls...Sorry for all the trouble

You can't just name an image file Common_Car.bnk, it will crash as there is quite a chunk of game data in that file.

Refer to Iced's tutorial HERE. :)

Hi, thank you for your feedback. But I tried this tutorial last night, spend half an hour replacing the 2 files. Than I saved it again, opened the game and it crashed. So it didn't work. But I'm not 100% sure that I did it all right :-).

Anyways, to save me all the trouble and crashes, can you please make me a Belgian number plate with YPX-310?

Thanks in advance!