We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Drifting

TDUsuprtruper

Do you take drifting seriously even though its not a race type?

like, does anybody go out to someplace and just drift?

I do, i always use my Nissan Skyline and either go in the mountains across from the crater or the desert area, over and through that mountain.

If you guys do drift on a regular bases, what car do you use?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it slides, and it has good acceleration, so far its the best i own cause none of my faster cars really do very good, they're either sliding everywhere or not sliding at all or just going too fast. so thats the car i use, even if it is a 4wd, it still works but if you want to suggest a car thats worked for you every time, more power to ya :thumbsup:

I've only seen 2 people who can properly DRIFT on TDU, ShadowGT and Jessika DK.

TDU isn't the right game for drifting, the physics are alright for cruising and racing *IN HARDCORE MODE* but you can't adjust the cars suspension and tires.

If TDU didn't have hc mode I would have got a refund.

No point playing a game with cars when the physics aren't even close, going around sharp corners at 150KPH is fun.. not, get some skill.

Even drifting in HC mode has is faults, hypersport for example, I don't use assists because if you do happen to get into a slide and you have hypersport on, your speed and power just dies down.

I think LFS has the best physics to date for drifting

GTR2 and rFactor don't have the right game engine to do so, close but not as close as LFS.

I've only seen 2 people who can properly DRIFT on TDU, ShadowGT and Jessika DK.

TDU isn't the right game for drifting, the physics are alright for cruising and racing *IN HARDCORE MODE* but you can't adjust the cars suspension and tires.

If TDU didn't have hc mode I would have got a refund.

No point playing a game with cars when the physics aren't even close, going around sharp corners at 150KPH is fun.. not, get some skill.

Even drifting in HC mode has is faults, hypersport for example, I don't use assists because if you do happen to get into a slide and you have hypersport on, your speed and power just dies down.

I think LFS has the best physics to date for drifting

GTR2 and rFactor don't have the right game engine to do so, close but not as close as LFS.

Hehe thanks man :) Practically every corner i take in tdu is sideways :D

and you happen to have forgot me i was learning not long ago and now ive got it dialed in right with the clutch and brake i go near enough everywhere sideways.

and shy guy thats where you make the error get the tvr440r or the segaris bleed off most of your speed to near the 55mph mark and nail it in 3rd at a corner a light amount of counter steer should get you going and just feel for it from there

viper is a noob car for people who like to think they can drift it really doesnt take a pro to get a viper sideways at speed and if you do it in sport mode the traction control keeps the back end from completely spinning out so its all done for you

try doing that with a s7 a tvr or a real rear wheel drive car not a muscle car and before you say no i dont mean a corvette because thats just as bad

Any novice can drift momentarily. A good drifter can keep the car sideways, rather than spin out/oversteer and lose all speed.

I think the best drifter I have is my beauty: 350z. I'm not a fast driver, so 2nd gear drift is fine for me, I'm usually round the city area, sometimes up at the lighthouse.

viper is a noob car for people who like to think they can drift it really doesnt take a pro to get a viper sideways at speed and if you do it in sport mode the traction control keeps the back end from completely spinning out so its all done for you

try doing that with a s7 a tvr or a real rear wheel drive car not a muscle car and before you say no i dont mean a corvette because thats just as bad

It might be easy to get the car going sideways. That is always the easy part. The hard part is to actually keep the car on the road. Which means you have to precisely balance your throttle and brake not to spin out and end up in the bushes. :oook:

Any novice can drift momentarily. A good drifter can keep the car sideways, rather than spin out/oversteer and lose all speed.

I think the best drifter I have is my beauty: 350z. I'm not a fast driver, so 2nd gear drift is fine for me, I'm usually round the city area, sometimes up at the lighthouse.

The 350Z is not a good drifter. It has near to no grip in the rear wheels. At best it can only do short drifts without spinning out.