We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yep - another new one

mbw13

Hi all,

Name is Mike - I'm a primary school teacher from rural New Zealand. Nuff said... Been keen on TDU for quite a while, and originally thought modifications were impossible for this title. Glad to see that's not the case!

I've been converting vehicles (with permission) from quite a few different games, mainly GTASA, to a free vehicle simulation project called Racer (www.racer.nl) Mainly converted and worked on off-roaders, 4x4s, or SUVs' depending on which country you're from :) Have made my own 3D parts, mainly brush-guards, frontal protection systems and the likes of for around 5 years.

Looking forward to figuring out this cumbersone beast which appears to have great potential. Might even get a model or two to work in TDU - now there's a longshot...

Cheers,

Mike.

:welcome: to TDU:C.

I hope you`ll enjoy it here. :) Please, check the Forum`s Picture and Signature Rules. If you want to show some of your screenshots of the game, check the PC Photomode section. If you are looking for mods for TDU, you better go to TDU:C Mod Shop. We have some great modders there. :thumbsup: And don`t forget that if you want something, there`s always a Request Section. ;) Please, always avoid double or triple posting. :)

Greetings,

Koenigsegg

Cheers for the welcomes guys!

Slowly working things out on adding mods to TDU. Then will see if I can figure out what goes where in turns of using own models, textures and so on. No doubt will track down a tutorial of some kind.

Have just thrown an Australian Ford Falcon into TDU. Very impressed. Love the 6 speed manual shifter.

Had a few teething problems getting the sim / game to work properly. Found out the problem was my now very out-dated wheel (Sidewinder Pro) which appears to be made for Win 98 and 2000, roughly mashed into XP.

Racer - yep still use and work on it. Has changed quite a bit since 2004 when I first came across it. Still as it's privater project, progress is slow and still has plenty of bugs. Good fun though.

Again - thanks all for the welcome.

Mike.