We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mercedes CLS AMG DUB

marshmarsh16

work in progress, i have exams at the moment so this should be out in the weekend.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/skaterava/TDU/20090107175020.jpg

Note the angel side lights here, and if you download it you will notice the mesh grille in the bumper has been replaced with chrome bars.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/skaterava/TDU/20090107175145.jpg

obviously because ive been rushing, the DUB logo isnt quite right yet...but look at the pretty lights :cheeky:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/skaterava/TDU/20090107175230.jpg

Very tinted windows, and new rims (that will be changed, they dont match the car.)

work in progress, i have exams at the moment so this should be out in the weekend.

Image removed.

Note the angel side lights here, and if you download it you will notice the mesh grille in the bumper has been replaced with chrome bars.

Image Removed.

obviously because ive been rushing, the DUB logo isnt quite right yet...but look at the pretty lights :cheeky:

Image Removed.

Very tinted windows, and new rims (that will be changed, they dont match the car.)

i love you my dream yessssssssss i realy love this car thank you man

Lol, surprisingly, doesn't look too bad (got a really bad picture in my head when I saw the thread title at first), but yeah, just make the DUB badge a bit smaller and it'll look fine. Loving the taillights xD.

Good luck on your exams! I have a 3 hour Resistant Materials test next week :(:(:(:(, but I'm assuming you're a few years older than me and have a lot more xD.

Lol, surprisingly, doesn't look too bad (got a really bad picture in my head when I saw the thread title at first)

You mean this:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I though about it when seeing the title.

But the mod looks good :)

hey man thanks but i made a DUB plate about 6 months ago :thumbsup:

oh ok i just wona help ;-) but if you hawe make one ok:thumbsup::thumbsup:

can you relase it please i cant wait any more

Image Removed.

Image Removed.

Image Removed.

one other thing can you change the v8 in dub please

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 7 months later...