We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper - Stopping Modding

T3hReaper91

Point is that if we dont say "this mod is never gonna be done" he'll keep bugging the deuce out of us, and i have only this much tolerance.

My reply to Danger had no harshness in it. Might have seem so but it was more of a " No, in actual fact, THIS happened" sorta tone. Nothing other than that. Don't get too offended

Point is that if we dont say "this mod is never gonna be done" he'll keep bugging the deuce out of us, and i have only this much tolerance.

My reply to Danger had no harshness in it. Might have seem so but it was more of a " No, in actual fact, THIS happened" sorta tone. Nothing other than that. Don't get too offended

No offence taken :) I'm mature enough to understand everyone has their right to their own opinions/decisions. I was merely voicing my interpretation from my perspective on the matter.

No one knows what TDU:C was like unless they were in 2007. =]

Reap3r's and Tool's reasons for quitting modding are very similar....

Coincidence much?

I'm suspicious on whats going on here..

Also if you have a problem with this post, pm me coz I'm not arguing on this thread cos Reaper is cool. =P

Reap3r's and Tool's reasons for quitting modding are very similar....

Tool quit modding because he needs to get a job, etc. , Reaper quit because not a lot were respecting his Z4 mod, but it was his first mod and if he made a few more popular mods he would have gotten better feedback.

Anyways, I never knew much about mods :p I just saw them on youtube and thought they sucked and all(It never showed anything about TDUC), until I joined TDU:C because I wanted the code only cars(Gallardo, LM, etc.) and not for the mods...

There is not just enough respect for modders for tdu as there is many other games.

AH for God's sake, gimme a break! After that disscusion thread about tool's super mod list people realized that many of them didn't have any respect to the modders and because of that they changed.. TBH now, I didn't see members flaming modders, say negative things, requesting other cars etc.. these past mods. No offence but that reason that I quoted up there is just nonsense (what I like to call: "Cry babying"). But I do admit that theres always a pesky member to say something bad.. IGNORE HIM and consider the people who liked the mod!

But if you think that, I can't change your opinion. If you want to stop modding then ok, good luck with your personal mods ;).

TDU:C won't be TDU:C without the modding community. Its the mods that bring everyone together. If no more mods will be released, this forum will just become a huge chatroom and I, for one, do NOT want that to happen.

Totally disagreed. TDU:C was as fun as it is now when car modders didn't exist, TDU:C is a great, fun, funny, cool forum because of it's members, it's threads and the Forum Mods. Sure Modders made it cooler but we don't totally rely on them for this forum's spirit! Most of the members that the modders attracted to TDU:C are those noobs that come here, download a mod, and never appear again.