We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Black screen after replacing cars...

Knapneder

Hello!

I downloaded some cars from your library, and I installed them into the right game folder. I fixed the BNK file, but after te lauching of the game, all is black, I can't see anything except the menu.

When I try to drive my car ( an Alfa GT convertible made by Djey), I only can see the RPM and speed counter, and the map...

A little screen :

mini_090114035226601099.jpg

I hope that you can help me, and tell me what I have to do to fix that problem!

Thanks a lot!

Video card drivers? Also, try downing your graphics too. Perhaps a setting has messed up? Or maybe the brightness has gone right down.

If that doesn't work, try reverting back to original and see if the problem still lies there. If it does then I would suggest a re install, but make sure to back up your profile :)

Hope I helped

~Tom

Hi!

Yesterday, I've reinstalled the game (without deleting old folders) and the game run correctly... I changed the cars and all run correctly! In fact, the problem is the mod of the Alfa GT. I bought another car and the screen wasn't black. But the textures were... How can I define that? :

mini_090116053849958883.jpg

I'll reintall the game using the NitroBlue's method, and I come back to tell you if it's works! ;)

All The Mods Are Is Basically A Body Swap Mod And Body Textures Dont Effect The Entire Game Like That Theyre Prone To Crashing The Game At Startup, In The Showroom Or The Car Doesnt Display. If Your Cards Overclocked So Much Try Dropping Back To Stock And Work Your Way Back Up Slowly If That Doesnt Help You Then I Think Your Cards Had It

• 2 months later...