We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder : Ford Mustang GTR Stock Version V1.0

Speeder

Just leave it, tool's comment was more relevant than yours. Got nothing nice to say just shut up. Jeez some of you act like complete morons about the smallest thing.

Also I was thinking this was more of a Customisation than an actual Model mod so realise that others may view things differently to yourself.

Am I not right in thinking you can custom paint this car in the game anyway? I see the removal of the carbon bonnet/hood and the logos but is that only doable via ZModeler?

This would be counted as a texture mod if nothing is actually 3D modeled on the car.

I don't wan tto offences Tool, but its correct what other people sayed.

In order to change the carbonfiber hood to normal body color you need to change the 3d model (setting diffrent material to the hood etc.)

With only textur modding you could not do that. Also that web on the driver side got delled another sign of modficated 3d model. Tiny changes but they are there.

About the mod itself. I had this idea befor myself and I enjoy to see somebody picked the idea up and made it even better then I did. Great workon it. I love it.

As much as i don't care anymore.. This is why i think it should be moved..

Sure he used Zmodeler but nothing has been edited on the actual car which in this case stands as a Atari/Eden standard model. He edited textures and just applied a paint material on the actual dash eliminating the carbon bonnet/interior.

So it still counts as a Atari/Eden model as nothing has been physically changed. Another example would be your mods 'Reilsss' you have edited the mclaren and put a spoiler on it that counts as a Mod cause you have added parts. Then in this case its just a material and erased textures. Doesn't count as a Vehicle mod.

------------------

Thats what i think... Now im not gonna bother explaining myself again cause most posts have been about me believing its a Customization mod, So lets get back on topic and stay on it.

Overall its up to diablo or a moderator to decide. ;)

Well it was unnecessary to bring it all up in the 1st place? Would someone die if this was a texture mod and someone happened to call it a 3D mod..... No.

ppl are amaizing to even think about it, not to mention starting an entire conversation of bickering over something that just does not matter in any way to anyone.

It's still a mod and it's in the Mod Section.

These things annoy me. In case you wondered.

Hey do you think you can Make K.I.T.T. From Knight Rider (2008) From this?

Wrong Place For This Post In The Request Section Thanks :D

Well it was unnecessary to bring it all up in the 1st place? Would someone die if this was a texture mod and someone happened to call it a 3D mod..... No.

ppl are amaizing to even think about it, not to mention starting an entire conversation of bickering over something that just does not matter in any way to anyone.

It's still a mod and it's in the Mod Section.

These things annoy me. In case you wondered.

Really No Need For That Is There?

Yes He Bumped An Old Thread Up For The Wrong Reasons But There Is No Reason To Go On Like That...

• 8 months later...

lol, nobody can do a mod now, the guy is sharing somethin he thinks is interesting, and some people start arguing what theme is the mod... If you think it's on the wrong session, wait some Moderator move it to there to Download then...

I enjoyed, the strange is the Interior that changes color when edit the Body...

*That already the ZMod is needed, try to edit a Standard Mustang or Saleen Interior with the side steps a bit wide(i think that it is), 'cause when it's done there is a big space between the doors and the interior when the doors are opened...

*It's not a request is an idea...

• 11 months later...