We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Audi R8 (4 Versions)

Tool831

• Replies 226
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just wondering what interior this has

also awsome mod as well cheers

The Interior is pretty much the same quality you can find in his BMW M3 E92, I don't know if it has moving dials or not, as I put it on the C8 and it has a dial bug(don't care about that).

• 2 weeks later...

Evel in case you wanted the R8 mod you could try the Spyker C8(Any) I put it on the Laviolette(but I want it back, and I want to replace the C8 Spyder) and it works good, only bug is that in the interior you see dials on the window(although its not a big deal imo)

• 2 weeks later...
    Could you please tell me how to make a car mod. Because it want to learn and start modding.

than you:thumbsup:

You have ALOT to learn, you even have to pay,

Even I didn't used Zmoddler before I I could say it is so complicated,

you have set many angles, import cars, make shadows with many numbers etc, and maybe reflection etc, and it's all about making a "3D" model in a PC plus putting it in a game.......

And that's the reason why they release car so slow, because IT IS SO HARD.

PS: Am I right tool831?

You have ALOT to learn, you even have to pay,

Even I didn't used Zmoddler before I I could say it is so complicated,

you have set many angles, import cars, make shadows with many numbers etc, and maybe reflection etc, and it's all about making a "3D" model in a PC plus putting it in a game.......

And that's the reason why they release car so slow, because IT IS SO HARD.

He's right, you know. I've tried many times to make a car, and I'm still so confused... If Tool would make a video tutorial from start to finish, that would be very nice. Of course, the chances of that happening are basically zero. He's probably busy with real life. :(

-Leadfoot

Busy also i don't do modding now. :) Zmodeler is off my computer all gone. So yeah

------

But yes its very very hard hence why i only did a tutorial to import a car quickly with no basic texture, cause its hard to write up something that you can do in so many different ways.

Busy also i don't do modding now. :) Zmodeler is off my computer all gone. So yeah

------

But yes its very very hard hence why i only did a tutorial to import a car quickly with no basic texture, cause its hard to write up something that you can do in so many different ways.

retired....how about your dream car list in Game Vents...there are over 30s....

It looks nice on the pictures!

Put i downloaded it and i put in place of Ferrari 575.The body and every thing are to very good put the interior is a little pit fuzzy.Is it ment to be like that?

Because you put it on a car it was not built for and therefore wont work. Sorry.

[ModMod Edit:] Dumbed down the personal attack and made the post friendlier.