We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

J/T Tuning | thunderhawk17382: Audi RS4 "MTM-Style" (3 Versions)

thunderhawk17382

Before somebody asks. ... After a while big-t1991 got problems with the textures on his "MTM-RS4".

At the same time, I have begun a textur-mod (RS4-MTM). We folded up the projects and I took over the 3D-part.

In an other thread from big-t1991, a version called "RS4 MTM Raptor Edition" will follow soon.

-----

Audi RS4 "MTM-Style"

Replaces: Audi RS4

Modified for TDU by: thunderhawk17382

Credits:

Original Model: Eden Games

Original rollcage & wheels: Eden Games

-----

NOTE: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD DJEY'S MAGIC MAP OTHERWISE GAME WILL CRASH!!

-----

Enjoy it and don't say "oh no, not another tuned car" ;)

-----

Changes in all versions:

*Rims in "MTM-Style"

*Hood (with air-outlets) & trunk in "Carbon-MTM-Style"

*4 pipes exhaust

*MTM logos on front, rear & frontseats

Changes in version 2 & 3: removed door handles on backdoors

Version 2 with roll cage version A

Version 3 with roll cage version B

-----

Download - Ver.1

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-----

Download - Ver.2 -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-----

Download - Ver.3 -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

thanks for your comments!

@WROOM: I think the trunk isn't a mtm-part ..... but the hood you can order so

mtm-hood ---> http://www.mtm-online.de/en/index.php?nav=3&FZID=RS4B7Q&Kitnum=m-2a4mhk002ca

The example for this mod ---> http://www.webridestv.com/photos/mtm-full-carbon-audi-rs4-74775

Edit: The RS4 in your video, is a "MTM-Clubsport" ... My Mod doesn't show this one! ;)

Edit2: changed the hood-link to english-version

I just relised something.. Techically for 'Creator' you should put Eden Games. As you added parts etc.. Its not a complete new car etc. ;)

I disagree as atari didn't make it like this. It's like when someone makes a texture mod, you wouldn't put eden games as creator.

@tool831: thanks for your comment

BUT .... in the row "creator", should we write the name of "modification-creator" or "mesh-creator"?? .... in second case, in many Threads it schould change to "NFS-UC" or others ... if you are right, i change creator to Eden and insert a row like "modified by thunderhawk17382"

Please .... can any mod or admin, answer this question .....thanks

Greetz

Stefan

howdy superb model dude , i'm speechless ... but if u can and if u have time can u take out another mod for this one pls , it's not much to modifie... in my opinion this car shouldn't have eyelids... but it's only my opinion , and second thing that i would like is if you could extend the carbon to the front bumper around the grill... this way you would have a perfect shape carbon... round at the back on the trunk , whole roof top, a little bit of hood and finish to the front bumper under the grill. by the way i like very much your front lights. if u could to this for me i would be vewwy vewwy happy :) THX

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I like MTM style RS4, but kinda don't like carbon hood and trunk. Maybe i'm wrong but MTM don't have carbon fibre hood and trunk. Anyway nice job with a mod!;)

RS4 MTM:

Well the real MTM does have carbon fiber hood and trunk, the one in that youtube video is the Clubsport version.:oook: This is the MTM one that Thunderhawk's RS4's are:

http://www.europeancarweb.com/features/0703_ec_mtm_audi_rs4/photo_14.html

Now of course Thunderhawks's MTM style are realistic & that's what it looks in real life.:D I'm just not too sure about the version 2 & 3 as realistic.:confused: The real one doesn't remove the back door handles & add a roll cage. Would anyone do that to a real MTM RS4? Only the version 1 is exactly real & I like it.;)

@Matt_Supercar:

I don't understand, why you quoting WROOM (post#2). I've already said it in post#4, "my mod dosen't show a MTM-Clubsport". ;)

To the subject realistic .... The first ver. is nearly, to a RS4 with MTM-parts.

But surley, the "air-outlets" are not perfekt (ones of the first things, i've done in Zmod)

Version 2&3 are ideas, by me. Just to give you more versions and expand my zmod-skills.

But nothing is impossible! :D example: Here you can find, a B5 sedan with RS4(B5)-technology + tuning + rollcage.

my 2 cents

Thanks for comments

Greetz

@Matt_Supercar:

I don't understand, why you quoting WROOM (post#2). I've already said it in post#4, "my mod dosen't show a MTM-Clubsport". ;)

To the subject realistic .... The first ver. is nearly, to a RS4 with MTM-parts.

But surley, the "air-outlets" are not perfekt (ones of the first things, i've done in Zmod)

Version 2&3 are ideas, by me. Just to give you more versions and expand my zmod-skills.

But nothing is impossible! :D example: Here you can find, a B5 sedan with RS4(B5)-technology + tuning + rollcage.

my 2 cents

Thanks for comments

Greetz

Ok so the 1st version is the realistic one, but the other 2 versions are out of your own ideas & might not be like that in real life. Sure nothing is impossible like that B5 Audi with roll cage, but it still has 4 door handles & would you remove 2 back handles on a real car?:confused: It would be silly, because it's not a coupe lol!:lol: