We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lens Flair: TDU-C's Best Photos

Speedtouch

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Nice but IMO the colours could be better, and the last one is out of focus.

What I was doing today, for the whole day. Also gave me my PhOTW entry. Basically the entire school ran in teams of 7 for each team to do a marathon.

This guy was in the winning team, basically a group of people who used to come to the school (now at uni) and do loads of sport.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The guy in yellow here is our headmaster :p

*Click for bigger*

It was partly for charity, so fancy dress was encouraged

I'll post some more in the Post Your Photos thread once I've sifted through them some more.

That section is blocked off because they're doing some repair work on the roof there, so (now) have put up scaffolding.

But thanks! I really do enjoy doing this, so its great to hear that I'm doing well, but one quick thought - I also like constructive criticism. That is, point out the bad things or things that could be done better.

I think everyone should try this. As long as you don't take it or sent it in the wrong way, and make it seem like the photo is bad - just some helpful advice, because you can never be too good.

I dont know whether it can be helped, just the building to the right is all in the shade, now obviously you cant get the whole image in the sun, well, i doubt it in the hours your there, but that building to the right just takes your eyes off of the rest of the picture if you get me, as its darker.

Brilliant picture still!