We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mid Engine Car Cruise *On hold*

S71NG3R

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will post in the forum if there are free spaces or the reserves are able to join. Please don't try to join unless we have said on here or MSN. As this is the rules of "first come first serv" when signing up =) No doubt one person will forget, they always do.

No more than 8 people ? tssss... pretty stupid rule, well i cant expect something from MSN (because i havent add you guys)

No more than 8 people ? tssss... pretty stupid rule, well i cant expect something from MSN (because i havent add you guys)

It's not a stupid rule. Only 8 people can be in a session in the game at any one time. Also we used two do two cruises at the same time but nobody ever turned up for the other one as they probably didn't think it was as good.

Reserves are used if someone can't make the cruise at the last minute. The club rules are first to post enter the list in that order.

So if you are on the reserves list be on the forum at the start time of the cruise as it could be your luck day. ;)

Note if a club member is on the reserves list and want to join the cruise at the last minute then they will have priority over non-club members.

Remember this will not be the only cruise, in the future there will be more so if you can't cruise this time then look out for the next club cruise.

Reserves are used if someone can't make the cruise at the last minute. The club rules are first to post enter the list in that order.

So if you are on the reserves list be on the forum at the start time of the cruise as it could be your luck day. ;)

Note if a club member is on the reserves list and want to join the cruise at the last minute then they will have priority over non-club members.

Remember this will not be the only cruise, in the future there will be more so if you can't cruise this time then look out for the next club cruise.

Sounds pretty lame but i cant change anything about it, can i ? Well i will come here and hopefully someone cant make it at the start time :)

Sounds pretty lame but i cant change anything about it, can i ? Well i will come here and hopefully someone cant make it at the start time :)

Yes unfortunately we are limited by the game of 8 players in the same session. Roll on TDU2 with 64 players online. ;) I pray this will happen. :D Then we will see lag city for sure. :p

Guys, can I change my car? I've just remembered that the Gallardo isn't stick shift, so can I change it to the Zonda Roadster please?

I'm gonna answer for Stinger as he isn't home yet and I am the owner of the second club house so I should have a say in this ;) :p. But yeah that should be fine. Take it from me. If it isn't then I will take the blame. :lol:

You can be cool like me as i'm driving the hardtop. ;)

Edit : Although i'm not sure if the servers will be up at the time of the cruise as they are currently down.

The servers are back up now but I can't see anyone online. It's TDU-C Clubs fault as the servers have been fine until the cruise went live. This is always the case I'm sure Gamespy hate us. :D

I'll be at the meeting place as I got to eat now so just try and join me if you can. I'll be paused so you know when I'm back. ;)

It's going to be another long TDU night of bad connections I fear. :mad:

Edit: I've just been kicked no server now. I'll try again later.