We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan GTR R35

Shy Guy

Recently I've not been into requesting cars but

After buying NFS Undercover I started to really like this car, can someone plz make it I would mind if it had a NFS Interior as long as it has working doors/windows, a good replacement performance-wise would be the Ascari KZ1, it has good handling and grip, but less acceleration than the GTR(A little bit) but you have more high-end, and the GTR is more popular than the KZ1. I know Tool831 was going to make it but he cancelled it(bugs) and made the 300ZX(and now the Zonda F).

Thanks in advance.

If it was redone or if i did redo it, it would have a crap interior.. Cause there is no model that has a high poly interior. So it would be low poly resulting in no working dials or anything like other interiors.

Well I wouldn't mind a low poly interior(or Skyline Interior), since I tried the Proto and the body lines and badges aren't very good, the Ride Height is too low so the wheels go over the arches(on KZ1 btw), and the interior view doesn't work, as long as the exterior is good.

When i did the proto the model was from NFS Pro street, of course badges were flat.. Ride height wasn't that low, you just body swapped it on the KZ1 and in result you got more bugs.

Yet your blaming me for it...

I'm not actually blaming, I know the body-swapping process can bring out more bugs, but the model is very outdated, I just wanted to see a new one.

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to see a 2009 Nissan GT-R V-Spec. Not the prototype, which I really don't like the look of much. The car is so revolutionary to the industry today, it deserves a place in the TDU community; I wish I could make it myself lol. I hope that if another DLC is released for TDU, that Atari include the GT-R as I know I won't be completely satisfied unless it's the full deal: Exact replica model, actual engine/exhaust sound, and identical interior.

--Gotta love those Skylines.. ;)

nissan-gt-r-v-spec-lap-times-stun-observers.jpg