We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Toyota Supra/Nissan GT-R SOUND!

Skepsis

Well,it's a file that contains multiple common sounds,such as tire screech,wind noise,road noise,gear up/down sound etc. which are mostly used for all cars,but there are a few which are car specific. In my common file,I've almost muted the transmission noise for all cars and say,doubled the turbo volume,although I think the game itself uses different volumes of both these effects depending on a car. About how many people use my file...I don't know,it has been downloaded 275 times,so you draw your own conclusion. After all,just try it with the original,then mine and then decide which you like better. I think original turbo was too weak,so I boosted it and I hated, in my opinion too loud transmission noise,so I made that really quiet. You can do what you think is best.

Well,it's a file that contains multiple common sounds,such as tire screech,wind noise,road noise,gear up/down sound etc. which are mostly used for all cars,but there are a few which are car specific. In my common file,I've almost muted the transmission noise for all cars and say,doubled the turbo volume,although I think the game itself uses different volumes of both these effects depending on a car. About how many people use my file...I don't know,it has been downloaded 275 times,so you draw your own conclusion. After all,just try it with the original,then mine and then decide which you like better. I think original turbo was too weak,so I boosted it and I hated, in my opinion too loud transmission noise,so I made that really quiet. You can do what you think is best.

Ok thanks for more info, but do you like to use your common.bnk than the original one in you opinion? I don't know what's best in the moment.:confused:

Ok thanks for more info, but do you like to use your common.bnk than the original one in you opinion? I don't know what's best in the moment.:confused:

ummm,I don't understand who are you referring to? If you're asking me,that's an easy one,I've been using my altered common file since I done that a long time ago and I haven't switch to original anymore. Hope that helps.;)

ummm,I don't understand who are you referring to? If you're asking me,that's an easy one,I've been using my altered common file since I done that a long time ago and I haven't switch to original anymore. Hope that helps.;)

Yes I were referring to you of course. Oh thanks, I think that should help. It proves your common.bnk must be worth it & you like it for than the original, so I'll try it.:D Plus +1 rep for you, thanks for your great mods & keep it up.;)

• 4 weeks later...

I like the sound's and all, but they sound to much like the 350z, " For the GTR that's a good thing since its the same V series just reworked" But the supra, Sound's nothing like a real supra.

And I'm Not being harsh, Just some constructive criticism, The real supra, Sounds like a muffled high medium pitch RB26 Especially the BPU supra(Supra RZ) It has a Muffle but the Muffle Turn's into a high pitch muffle, [TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA1a7swaA8A[/TUBE]

Great sound's though man.

I like the sound's and all, but they sound to much like the 350z, " For the GTR that's a good thing since its the same V series just reworked" But the supra, Sound's nothing like a real supra.

And I'm Not being harsh, Just some constructive criticism, The real supra, Sounds like a muffled high medium pitch RB26 Especially the BPU supra(Supra RZ) It has a Muffle but the Muffle Turn's into a high pitch muffle,

Great sound's though man.

I totally agree, the sound is more for Nissan & it's not suitable for Supra.:cheeky: I like it on a GT-R & maybe on a 350Z too.;)

• 3 years later...