We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello, I'm a new member.

Multi_Read

I recently found out that my favorite car ever has been released for one of my favorite games. The beautiful Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo model by "Tool831" is just another example of how incredible home based modelers are becomming, often surpassing the skills of the game makers themselves.

I own a 1991 300ZX TT and have always found games were I could have a 3d model to torture (i.e. crash). I worked with two modelers about a year ago for GTA: San Andreas and had my own 300ZX model created using photos of my interior and exterior. It turned out very good, but the graphics are nothing compared to that of TDU and Tool's model.

I still haven't got my game mods working for TDU. After fighting with a corrupt installation and never having the game function properly after that, I finally found the registry "hack" that rewrites the values and even though it said everything was fine, I went ahead and re-wrote everything and much to my amazement.... it worked! :thumbsup: Unfortunatly, trying out these car hacks have once again boofoo'd my game. I'll figure it out eventually though.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and give thanks to not only Tool831, but to all modders for all their talent and time and their kindness.

Thanks!

Multi_Read

P.S. - This monkey is great lmao :monkeydance:

Welcome Multi-Read! Is it pronounced Read or Read. Wait, that doesn't work. I am READing or i have READ a book?

Anyway help yourself to a pair of slippers, they're by the lift and please remember to wash your underwear twice fortnightly.

Oh, wuld j00 liek a cookie?

Mate stand over here in this corner with me if you want to maintain your sanity in this forum lol. Closer..........Closer.......Closer.....*starts rubbing up against multi-read*..........."I want you inside me"

What the ****? This sure is a *friendly* forum....

Thanks for the welcome everyone!