We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Police car request

Guest M4v3R1cK

Guest M4v3R1cK

How come this request has been ignored before?

Somebody replace the hideous police cars with some super Police cars ASAP please! A koenningsegg or a Saleen getting chased by a 1920 sedan just doesn't look right!

I reckon a Murcialago (ahhhh old NFS), BMW, Benz or even a Corvette would make the perfect replacement…

Guest M4v3R1cK
You could use the Dodge Charger SRT8 Police I think, I'll test it for you if you want

I reckon anything beats what we have now (even horses)! where is the dodge? I've never seen it!

<edit> GODBLESSSS your soul... I just found it... testing it NOW!

And... Baltoman I was just wondering how old are you?

"No pictures, no mods" do you really think that's related here?

You know if a member helped you in a good way, you can click on the Gold Medal button next to the report(at the bottom of the profile) and put "I approve" then enter, its called rep ;)

Edit: You need a MagicMap if you don't have it, otherwise the game would crash.

In batlo's defense, he meant that if you don't post pictures of the car, you have a 0% chance of getting it, since if you request an unknown car, you need the pics.

Guest M4v3R1cK

wait a sec... this doesn't replace the cops in the game???????

Promising… yet so fruitless! In all its beauty this car only replaces the user file with a cop lookalike. I'm looking for a functional replacement so I wouldn't have to tolerate the utter ugliness of the ingame WWII police cars :D

Guest M4v3R1cK
Useable cars and traffic can't be swapped... the 3D model need to be modified into original traffic BNK file (special files are necessary).

So what do you propose here Djey?

Do you think extracting the files from the new Dodge, renaming them to default names from the original police bnk and then repacking it to police1.bnk helps?