We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The sound of a legend? Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA!

Mb

Yes, but not the Abarth version. And be honest, the Alfa is no different to being a 'hairdressers car'.

Abarth version is hairdresser aswell.

The Esse Esse is not, just a bit..

Alfa_Romeo_MiTo_GTA_02.jpg

You don't tell me this is haidresser, please! This is very cool.:cool:

I'd have to take the Fiat 500 Abarth Esse Esse over it. It's just so cool! Too bad they don't sell them in North America, I'd love to get my hands on one. This isn't that bad either, but I have to admit that the front end is rather ugly, and there's just some charm the 500 has that this doesn't.

OK so I thought I'd better post in an Alfa thread ...

So first of all it's a 'Concept' but supposed to be close to the production car ... although I can see the wheels being smaller ... it being a 4 seater ... and perhaps losing the Carbon roof and the deflector on the bonnet for the wipers

Yes if you look carefully Alfa have gone to a lot of trouble with some small details on this little thing

As to the sound ... well a heavily Turbo'd 1750cc 4 pot and HUGE exhausts might have something to do with that ... I think it sounds great

Supposedly the actual car will be available later this year ... quite a few of the guys on an Alfa forum already have their deposits down on this ... and have had since December when it was rumoured ... and then blatantly confirmed as Alfa accepted the deposits !

Oh and yes I want one (in either 2 seater or 4 seater guise)