We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Replacing Ducati 999R With Yamaha Aerox

ElProempie

I know, i know. Yamaha aerox is a scooter (moped) but i love it. I don't know if someone would make this but since there is a request forum im just gonna request it.

Since i love the Yamaha aerox so much i was wondering if anyone could make it and replace it with the Ducati 999r or something.

But i think there could be a problem. I don't know if the character could sit on it since all the bikes in the game are like in a different position then real life on a scooter.

Look at the following link for pictures of the Aerox.

http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=nl&q=Yamaha%20Aerox&sourceid=opera&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=nl&tab=wi

haha yeah well, it's just an idea tho. I mean an Aerox in TDU would be cool ;)

i could even make a sound mod for the ducati or an other bike.

tho that it would go about 170mph+ is abit of a problem, lol.

EDIT: You modders can take a car out of San Andreas and put that in TDU right..?

Why im asking this is because there has been a mod around for San Andreas, wich is a Gilera Runner scooter. Maybe it would be possibly to take the Runner and put that in TDU...?

I don't know anything about modding soo.. sorry guys :)

• 4 months later...

it would still be good even if the rider isn't in the right position and it might go 3 times as fast as it should:thumbsup:, it would be cool and funny:) I'm a novice and have no clue about how to make a mod, does anyone know where i can learn?:confused:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

aerox is quite a popular model, i saw several versions for sanandreas, including a realy mad one, so conversion is possible. but scoots themselves do not quite fit TDU style (actualy, they don't at all). from this point of view, one could make, say, a jedi speeder from star wars, or HD XLCR - why not? ;)