We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV.

MapleCars

Nice Corvette :lol:

The Lambo looks wierd and cool at the same time...

I also think so, I think I still like the LP640 abit better, it would be perfect if the front bumper is bigger on the LP640, and the LP670-4 name isn't nice.....why don't they name is LP680 or LP640 SV or something?

It doesn't need to be called LP 670 if it has 670Hp, before they intend to name it LP640 SV

Hop back. Sinces they called the LP640 for the Longitunal placement of engine with 640 bhp. And the LP560-4 fpr a Longitonal placed 560bhp 4wd car... its more then rigth to cal the new one LP670-4 SV. They simply follow the tradition they actually started with Countach Models in the 70ths and 80ths. Calling the car 680 or something would simply be faking stuff up.

There basical no need to discus. And if they where name rumors then just "Murcielago SV" I guess.

For the car. I like to see it with that smaller spoiler... what ever that is designed like. Then I had hoped to see a few more fancey things like on old SV's

• 2 weeks later...