We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi A3 3.2 DSG

Bolt

Hi im new here. :cheeky:

Anyone else LOVE the Audi A3 in TDU? Im not an Audi fanboi and I don't own one irl, I just really enjoy driving it in TDU.

Its one of the first cars you can afford, and I kinda just stuck with it. I couldn't be bothered driving my faster cars because it was so fun. I have an Enzo and Murci now amongst others, but its the A3 I drive around 90% of the time.

I have it set up as:

-Sport

-Manual (essential!)

-Stage 3 tuning

Its the perfect car for this game. The DSG means instant changes, and you can use it really precisely to assist handling. With stage 3 tuning its still not "fast" but thats a good thing. It means you can cane it everywhere and hold it flat out on the motorways which is really fun, but it'll still do 170 (150-160 practically).

The handling (in sport) is perfect, you can flick it round bends and it kind of snaps back after a point in a really fun manageable way. Its also means you can get some weird pricise drifts so you can fly through a corner if you start at just the right point.

The gearbox is probably the best thing about it, the ratios are just right and the shift speed generally helps with chucking the car about (e.g downshift through a long bend while flat out to slighty adjust your line). And it wastes no time when accelerating, so the car feels athletic.

Maybe im just really used to it, but driving it seems second nature. Its so malleable. You should get one, its a great drive. :)

Ah! This was my first car in TDU (xbox). I stage 3'd it and loved it. I drove around in manual and with no aids. Such a fantastic car, maybe you will consider joining my club? It's for cruising in Audi's, Mercs, Lexus'..that sort of thing. PM if your a Xbox user, and interested ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I completely agree, this and the maserati GT have the 2 best drives in TDU imo

Exactly the same for me, I kept my A3 for a long time, then finished the game with the Maserati 3200 GT ! :)

Ah! This was my first car in TDU (xbox). I stage 3'd it and loved it. I drove around in manual and with no aids. Such a fantastic car, maybe you will consider joining my club? It's for cruising in Audi's, Mercs, Lexus'..that sort of thing. PM if your a Xbox user, and interested ;)

That's the kind of club I like, but I didnt play TDU anymore, and i'm on PC ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...