We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lag Issue

When I play online pretty much all other online players lag. Their cars are constantly jumping forwords and backwards

I had a problem with the RUF RT12 that whenever I saw one an error occurred. It crashed the game when I tried to select and drive it and whenever I saw another the message "disconnected from game came up" but I could still play.

Anyways point is before I reinstalled the game and megapack to solve this issue the game and every player online ran smoothly. Now I've reinstalled the players jump forwards and backwards.

Does anyone know whats wrong?

Wow. That's incredible. :eek:

In that case, hmmm...

If you reinstalled to fix it once, you could try again. Otherwise, hmmmmm. Is your home network stable? It doesn't take 30 mins for the speed test, so you don't know if it might have cut out for a second.

Well its definetly not the radial.cdb problem :( Like I said before, before I reinstalled the game everything was running smoothly. I've lost count of how many times I've reinstalled this game!!! :( :( :( All other games except this one run smoothly too. I don't get this issue on rFactor.

The lag might be to do with your location. I am in Australia and now play on the European servers. When I bought the mega pack I had the option to buy the US version or the Euro version. The US is closer but it said that mega pack was only for US clients. Now I get lag and crashing more often too. I am playing on the Euro servers now and see a lot less people then before the pack. Hope this might give you some idea about your problem.