We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini manual stick shift

fohelle

Could somebody make a manual stick shift interior for the gallardo or murciehlago

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2004/2004-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Italian-State-Police-Interior-1280x960.jpg

And maybe some gauges in the side pod

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/images/Single%20Gauge%20Pillar%20Pod.JPG

Hope that somebody can do this

and if somebody has done this send me a link :)

Why just beacuse the manual stick shift looks so much nicer and cooler

And my expirience with flappy paddle is not good i like most the good old fashion manul stick shift with clutch paddle you are more conected with the car in real life

someone might be able to do the pod gauges (which really do look awful in a Lambo) but they wouldn't do anything. As far as the stick shift goes, I don't think that a car that is flappy paddle in game can be converted to stick shift, since doing that relies on files that the community hasn't figured out how to mod yet. You could have the stick in the center console, but your avatar would still waggle his/her fingers in the air behind the wheel to shift without you having to press down the clutch.

The pods are more then aweful, and for a lambo the paddles are much nicer then any shift stick.

Put your pods into your skyline or what ever else rice vehicle they belong to. They are more as wrong on a lambo specily sinces the tdu one has no turbos or nos after all with is a good thing!

• 1 month later...
The pods are more then aweful, and for a lambo the paddles are much nicer then any shift stick.

Put your pods into your skyline or what ever else rice vehicle they belong to. They are more as wrong on a lambo specily sinces the tdu one has no turbos or nos after all with is a good thing!

Haha now the paddle are not as nice i have driven both paddle shift and manul stick shift Gallardo and the manul stick shift is so much nicer

There is nothing wrong with having those Gauges in a lamborghini but yes it would have to have the TT kit

• 1 month later...

i can only say the same. stick shift is the one and only gearbox that rocks.

these stupid flappy paddels are so anoying. ( that's waht eve Jeremy Clarkson says)

and the point is tha in RL you can decide in some Ferrari an Lambo models if you want stick shift or flappy paddels.

i can only say the same. stick shift is the one and only gearbox that rocks.

these stupid flappy paddels are so anoying. ( that's waht eve Jeremy Clarkson says)

Jeremy Clarkson is a moronic old fart who shouldn't be allowed to touch a supercar let alone drive one, plus he doesn't say that about ALL paddle shifters, there's actually a couple that he likes.

I laughed my butt off when they forced him to ride a bike through Vietnam, plus he crashed it and ended up with some road rash, I guess he shouldn't have badmouthed motorcycle riders all those years, karma sucks doesn't it?

• 4 weeks later...

No there isn't!! Lamborghini's manual gearbox doesnt fit in the Murciélago! The aftermarkets you've seen are second hand Toyota gearboxes! :D

No, but what Barrellek meant was that in-game the Murciélago has the paddleshift, and you can't change that to a manual unless you bodyswap.

• 2 months later...
No there isn't!! Lamborghini's manual gearbox doesnt fit in the Murciélago! The aftermarkets you've seen are second hand Toyota gearboxes! :D

No, but what Barrellek meant was that in-game the Murciélago has the paddleshift, and you can't change that to a manual unless you bodyswap.

Haha yes Lamborghini makes manual stick shift both Gallardo and Murcielago at least the did stick shift Murcielago, I shure dont now where you got that from that the Lamborghini gearbox does not fit the Murcielago

Yes i now know that is not possible to change it so it works, but hopfully they will make another one where you can choose