We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Skepsis: NEW Ultimate Pagani Zonda F SOUND+gifts!

Skepsis

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone can help me. I love the sounds! Its awesome! But I didn't want to do the Zonda mod on the Farboud. I love the rims on the Farboud though and I forgot to create backups for the gauge and now the Farboud has Zonda gauge, if its possible could someone perhaps email the original Farboud Highres Gauge to me or upload it please? Cause I don't really feel like installing the game on another computer to get this single file! it's a first time mistake!

Thanks everyone! The sounds is 10/10 stars!

I hope someone can help me. I love the sounds! Its awesome! But I didn't want to do the Zonda mod on the Farboud. I love the rims on the Farboud though and I forgot to create backups for the gauge and now the Farboud has Zonda gauge, if its possible could someone perhaps email the original Farboud Highres Gauge to me or upload it please? Cause I don't really feel like installing the game on another computer to get this single file! it's a first time mistake!

Thanks everyone! The sounds is 10/10 stars!

Here you go ;)

http://files.filefront.com/Farboud+Gaugerar/;13489248;/fileinfo.html

First time I uploaded a file on Filefront :p

• 3 weeks later...
    A prime example of somebody who doesn't read the first post. :rolleyes:

I did, but it didn't make sense at the time. Now I understand what he's saying.

And it works great, as I have a Porsche CGT as my Farboud. And seeing as there are no good sound mods for the CGT that go to 7500rpm, this works great! Even if it's not a classic CGT sound.

Just put the zonda on the farboud and cgt on the zonda(they have very similar performance and the models/views fit)and use my sounds and gauges for both,trust me!;)

Well I am just keeping the CGT on the Farboud and then leaving the Zonda, but using the same sound for both Zonda and CGT. Thanks for the mod, I love the sound!

I just put this sound on the LP-640 (Murc_Cpe slot), and it's absolutely AWESOME ! ! !

I've been looking for an open exhaust sounding V-12 sound for that car for a while, now it's never getting changed:excited:

Now I just need a good set of rims with the rear rim dished in and the LP-640 will be done.

thats not the sound of a zonda i went 2 a car show at weekend and have some 1 start up a zonda and rev it very nice sound il post the vid on here if some 1 tells me how 2 lol i have a cupl of real car sounds and vids if help 2 eny modders thanks

umm in the first post there's a video featuring a real zonda f sound as you'd hear it from inside and I think it's very close thank you very much. ;) btw. this game has some serious technical limitations(soundwise) and good samples of rare cars are hard to come by. And lastly,random videos of car revving are useless for modding(if you're really interested).

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    I'll try to keep this short(probably won't make it though:cheeky:). I've been working on this sound the better part of this week and it's finally done...and if I may say so...it's a keeper!:excited:;)

I've even been sent an in-car recording of a ride in the Zonda F, by a fellow from this very forum,but from the opposite part of this planet in relation to me:D(BIG THX to him!:thumbsup:), for motivational and comparison purposes!:lol:

My previous two attempts were done with modified viper sounds+some, but this one is totally new with all new samples. Anyhoo, let's get down to business,firstly, not to get into too much detail,but I couldn't do the sound directly on the original zonda sound(for a few reasons,one of them being it only goes up to 6000rpm which is incorrect etc),so we have a small workaround for this problem.

The only car in game which has practically the same performance and handling,right camera positions and revs to 7500rpm(like zonda F does) is a Farboud GTS,so you have to swap your Farboud for the Zonda(F,but you can also swap for c12s or the roadster if you feel like it:D).

IMPORTANT: If you just put my sound on the original zonda,you won't hear the whole higher part((most exciting:drool:)6000-7500rpm)of the rpm range!

Ok, now that we've cleared that up, I also have for you, an updated Zonda F gauges with correct redline starting @ 7000rpm and furthermore,since I know people will ask for them(featured on the car in the video),Zonda Cinque style rims I just made. How's that for a package??:nuts::cool:

So without further ado,download away:

http://files.filefront.com/Pagani+Zonda+F+Packsoundrszip/;13462781;/fileinfo.html

mirror:

http://www.speedyshare.com/687814407.html

Some hot foto session shots:cheeky:,racing at the docks and last,but not least, the obligatory "zonda tunnel run"!:D:eek::D Enjoy! ...and comment too!:)

p.s. I love the screaming downshifts and the soft sound of the bouncing limiter too,woot!:D

For comparison sake,a video montage(top gear) with real zonda f incar recording!

I download this archive (both links) but where is car? I got rims, sound and gauge, but no car file?!?!? :mad:

Can anyone upload car model on some share host?