We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rate the following games!

Shoes[UNTIED]

Congratz with your red xbox :D

Resident evil - never played or seen a trailer from

Midnight Club LA - the best tuning game i've ever seen... it has also dlc (some free and for the cars you have to pay)

Test Drive Unlimited - Awesome race game with a lott of players, cars and dlc

Street fighter - never played or seen

COD WAW - Second World War again :(

Resident of Evil 5 - Can't comment as shooters aren't my thing

Midnight club LA;) - Played it for 2 hours when I bought it and haven't played it since ... absolutely terrible game with one of the worst physics engines / car handling / collision detection / camera angles known to mankind ... was hoping it was going to be GTA physics/handling in a Need for Speed world ... but it isn't

Test Drive Unlimited;) - Possibly THE best general driving game ever invented ... great for just picking up and going for a drive for a bit ... races were OK too but after a while you realise the racing is just a tiny part of the game and not what makes the game great ... lets just hope they realise that for TDU2

Street Fighter 2 HD Remix - supposedly a great version of SF ... I was a Tekken arcade ace tho and so haven't really played the SF series

COD WAW (possibly):eek: - Very good ... played the demo ... if you like FPS you can't go wrong with the latest CoD

Hope you enjoy the 360

RES5: (Just killing Wesker as we speak) is good, much better than I thought it would be.

MCLA: Good customisation, crappy racing, crappy graphics, crappy story, boring after a short while.

Street Fighter: Never was a fan so I can't comment.

TDU: Pretty much the best game ever.

CoD: WaW: Not played it since Beta status but CoD games are good fun online.

TDU is clearly a great game, everyone here is going to say so, that's why we're all here in the first place :D

As for MCLA (the only other game on the list I've played) I'd say it is a very good game, however it's not too difficult, not very long, and the story isn't great. I guess the only reason I liked it was because how easy it was to pick up and play, mainly due to the poor physics, but it makes a great arcade racer at least :)

Only played MC:LA and TDU on that list.

TDU is an awesome game and unless your a complete freak you won't regret buying it.

MC:LA is a cool game, very attractive but can be boring and often frustrating.

I would recommend Burnout Paradise over MC:LA if you want an arcade racer... it will keep you occupied for a good while.

• 2 weeks later...

Res5: never played, not a fan of zombie games

MC LA: good overall game, descent graphics, camera angles are adjustible, physics are alright but far from real, and the new South Central upgrade is out

Street Fighter: fighting games? rubbish...

TDU: giant map, nice car collection, OK graphics, strange physics

COD:WAW: terrible compared to COD4, rubbish weapons, maps are pretty cool, weird zombie mode, useless weapon perks, and worst of all... TANKS!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

res5 -not my bag.

mid la- again not my bag.

sf- looks awesome if it's any thing like sf2 it'll tricky but good.

tdu- heard it's a bit of a duffer, not many people play it, bargain bin from day 1, not many followers...

cod-waw- trade it in and get cod 4 modernwarfare, waw is pooptastic...

Ermmm if u dont Like Tdu Why Are You On This Forum Lmao

Back On Topic

Re5: Never Played Because Dont Like Horror Games

McLa: Good Game I Guess Dont Do The Raced Tho Because Their Bull, Good Costumization

Sf: Cool Comerial But Rest I Dont One

TDU: Well Of Course its a good Game or this forum wouldnt exist

Cod WAW: Good Online Thats it

:badspelling:

it was meant to be a joke i think..

hurrah!:thumbsup: it makes me laugh when one of the games in question on a rate it is the glorious, No1 driving game(lets be honest) on the the xbox, technicly astounding, has a HUGE following and this forum is dedicated to it's majesticness and yet you still get. is it any good? HELLO? Mc fly? you in there?:lol: WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PETROLIUM DISTILATE! yes it's the dogs dangley's