We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cop Chatter ideas

Eudemon

All of you who have played the good Need for Speed' know that the cop chatter was quite good in place unlike TDU which tbh was quite stale and very repetitive and had the strange instance of a man shouting at you but a woman giving you the ticket? Maybe it's 2 people in the car but if you looked through a police car you could only see 1 figure. Hmm....

Anyway if you could have the police say things over the radio or through their loud speaker what would you like to hear. And remember keep it clean.

I especially like the fact in the first video that you can hear that it is in fact the helo because you can hear it's rotors/engine.

i'm happy as long s they mention the model name as well as brand...

considering that if you speed in a GT-40 the only basis the police have for your pursuit is 'suspect last seen in a ford' which is kind of general, considering that it could be a mondeo, or it could be a mustang, a focus or a fastback, a transit or a torino, a GT or a granada... ok, overstretched that one now, but you get my drift.

it'd be interesting if they replaced 'pull over you vehicle immediately with 'pull over your vehicle immediately or your save is corrupted bizatch!'

i'm happy as long s they mention the model name as well as brand...

considering that if you speed in a GT-40 the only basis the police have for your pursuit is 'suspect last seen in a ford' which is kind of general, considering that it could be a mondeo, or it could be a mustang, a focus or a fastback, a transit or a torino, a GT or a granada...

I agree. It makes since when it's a Pangani or Wiesmann, but when it's a company like Ford, VW, or Chevrolet, it's not very realistic.

ok, overstretched that one now, but you get my drift.

I get your

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/Cakeflour/drifting_13.jpg?t=1237175314

:D

• 2 weeks later...

shockingly weak joke there :p

another thing i'd be happy about would be if the roadblocks were more like in most wanted, where you can actually get past if you're on the motorway and can't take a dirt trip to get past.

Since when was your average cop an avid car nut, and knew exactly what car it is from a quick glance of it doing 150MPH down the high street?

I bet most cops don't know the difference between a Zonda and a Honda.

Just my opinion.

I liked the chatter in undercover. Even when there not chasing you they still chat sometimes they say stuff like:

1."Dispatch,I just Threw up All over my Crusier i think I need to go home..."

2." Hey(Police officer) I just saw your dream car

"OH ya"

" ya one of those Bugattis"

"darn wish I was there"

etc

shockingly weak joke there :p

Yeah, it was pretty lame. :o :)

Back on topic:

Cop#1: Wow, did you see that Ferrari Testarossa go by at 155mph!?

Cop#2: Yeah, but it's probably just Crockett from Miami Vice busting

anyother drug deal.

Cop#1: What happened to Crockett's Daytona anyway?

Cop#2: Tubbs blew it up.

Cop#1 Ah.

Cop#2: Whoa, look at that! Corolla doing 52 in a 50mph zone, LETS GET HIM!

• 1 month later...
Since when was your average cop an avid car nut, and knew exactly what car it is from a quick glance of it doing 150MPH down the high street?

I bet most cops don't know the difference between a Zonda and a Honda.

Just my opinion.

Fair enough i think, they should at least know make, colour..

;)