We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW M6 & AC Schnitzer M6 (E63)

Grin116

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't there are any custom M6 sounds released, but it's ok to use the Gallardo SE sound for now. It's also a 5.0ltr V10.;)

You could use Saladine's LP560 sound as it fits the M6/M5 more ;)

also, I'm sorta waiting till the Stock one gets finished :D and also the ride height needs to be raised a bit so they don't go through the arches(For the DB9)

You could use Saladine's LP560 sound as it fits the M6/M5 more ;)

also, I'm sorta waiting till the Stock one gets finished :D and also the ride height needs to be raised a bit so they don't go through the arches(For the DB9)

Yeah the LP560-4 is nice too, but how about Djey's Gallardo SE sound?:confused: I just know that M5 & M6's has 5.0ltr V10 like the original Gallardo & SE version.;) LP560-4 is cranked up to 5.2ltr V10 with more power & sound might be different too.:rolleyes:

this one? http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5303

i think it works quite well for the M5 and M6 considering i have saladine's LP560-4 sound so it sounds different

Yeah that's it in that thread.;) So which sound do you recommend for M5 & M6? Djey's or Saladine's? Since the Gallardo SE has 5.0ltr V10 & still sounds nice, I pick that one.:)

Djey's for the Gallardo since it has the high pitched Gallardo like sound, and Saladine's for the M5/M6 because its quieter and fits it more, and there is a third Gallardo sound made by Reilsss(TDU Addons) which fits the Carrera GT because of the really loud howl at the end

well personally i thought the oppsite to shy guy haha

Lol:lol:, so you prefer the Djey's Gallardo SE sound for M5 & M6 right? That was what I first thought too. Also I thought Saladine's Carrera GT should fit for the Porsche instead of Gallardo sound.:confused: No offense Shy Guy, but sometimes it's confusing.:confused: The LP560-4 sounds maybe quieter to fit the V10 BMWs, but I heard M5 & M6 can be very loud or high pitch screamers. It also depends on the modifications of the engine/exhausts.

Saladine's Carrera GT sound is good when you put it on the Zonda, I have it on the Farboud so I use a different one(Not Djey's or Saladine's gallardo sounds) and you put that you think will fit the Gallardo/M6/5 more

So it's still ok to use Gallardo SE sound for M5/M6? Like I said they do sound loud & screams too.

Maybe if you want here is another Gallardo sound, different than Saladine's and Djey's

http://www.tduaddons.com/tdu/sounds/lamborghini_gallardo_se::79/111/

its good but it has a Carrera GT like howl at high revs, its really loud though(imo)

Ok thanks, I'll try it out.;) I hope that Gallardo SE sound is nice, but how do you think of it against Djey's?

Ok thanks, I'll try it out.;) I hope that Gallardo SE sound is nice, but how do you think of it against Djey's?

Well after hearing the M5 from a Top Gear Youtube video I have to say that it sound somewhat like an M5, much closer than Djey's sound(BMW V10 wise)