We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pictures of You In Ubertastic Cars!

Immelmann

If you would all read more carefully, you would notice that he said "to the left":

He also mentioned that you can't see it. So there's probably a DB9 to the left, just not in the picture.

Thank you!

I just found this on my HD. Me in an XJ220, the one used in Gone in 60 Seconds to be precise :p

Even has Angelina Jolie's signature on the sunvisor ;)

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/koenigsegg_ccr/ElliotsDayofExoticCarDealershipT-1.jpg

Do rides in a Lotus Exige, 640bhp TopSecret Skyline R32 GTR and a new Impreza WRX STI count? Got a ride in each of those around Knockhill last year. :p

No pictures of me in them though. :(

Kinda defeats the purpose of this thread but I still thought people would be interested. :D

There is also the fact of not wanting to post photo's of yourself on the internet. Have pictures in Zonda, Carrera GT, Enzo, SLR Mclearn, 328, Tuscan 2 and 2 different Chimeras.

That XJ220 is loverly, only ever seen one on the road in sainsburys car park strangly (i know thats not a road, but i mean not at a show).

Also got a driving experince in a Aston V8. Caymen and Formula Renault so can add mroe to my list soon even if I won't post photo's of me in the cars :)