We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborgini Gallardo Spider "black"

RRacer

• 3 months later...

hi.... i dont understand what is happening with my tdu.... i put the files(BNK) on tdu directory... and replace the original, when i RUN the game, it crashes... well i see a topic that say, u need tdu modding tool..ok i dont understand nothing off this tool. so i uninstall the game and install again.. course when i install the game is the original BNK files, but when i run the game, the game crash again.....WHATS WRONG.????? HELP ME PLZ :(

SORRY MY ENGLISH :)

Hi, I´ll try to help.

First, EVERYTIME make a BACKUP of your original files (copy and paste in another folder).

Then, install the "magic map" - that´s just one file of the modding tool I think. You really need only the magic map file, to bring other cars into the game.

Then you only have to replace the files (or overwrite other files yourself if you want to) and run the game.

Try it...it works. I´m no computer expert, but I installed all mods without any problem. So it IS easy.

• 5 weeks later...