We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VW Corrado

eky_123

i hope it too

if i be able to create cars for tdu i would do that corrado

sorry 4 my bad english

greetings from germany

i only can dream it for now i drive it in real life but i realy like to drive it in tdu the only game i have installed on my pc :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
Wonderful machine! I love Corrado and would like to drive it in TDU, but nobody wants create it... :( I suggest convert it from Forza 3, much better quality than from Juiced :)

Hey!

I think it would be great to have a Corrado in TDU, but You already know that.

I think that You want have more luck here, because many modders dont even look this requests.

too bad alot of modders have already admitted that the request section is pretty much ignored.

It's for me totally ignored...

Look at these modders... They always release the same cars...

Like Murcielago, they released 10x this car (LP640-LP710, LP640-2, normal, ... --") and they don't modelise more greaters cars (Porsche 959, VW Corrado, and etc...)

I know someone who will convert models from Forza 3 to here, but he is busy at the moment... When it's done, I'll tell some requests (He have 2 list of 20 cars to release)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm just working on it, but it has some bugs :/ Windows works, gauges works, but light's haven't got proper positions, there is some outside mirror bug and doors doesn't open... Original Forza model has just one muffler tip and it's very tiny and ugly... I have made 2 muffler tips and much bigger and it looks really great, as you can see on the pics. If you know some good moder who would help me, just let me know...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --