We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My savegame was destroyed - can somebody make me a lottery winner?

speedbirdv8

Hi,

Unfortunately a bad thing happened with my game - I had a friend's little kid playing it here on my computer and he clicked New Game so it's all gone! :crying: I want to start from the beginning, but I just don't have the time to earn all the money back. Is there any chance that somebody could make me a lottery winner who has enough money to share with me?

I'd really appreciate it!!!

I've put up an Alfa Romeo 3.2 V6 silverish color up for sale for $ 9,976,000.

Thanks a lot in advance.

is it a good idea to have a flash card as the back up?

currently, i am downloading stuff on it once or twice a week, just wondered if this was a good idea or if i should just quit doing it

Yea, that's a good idea. It's better to have the backup on removable media rather than somewhere else on your HDD.

I just went in game and checked, there is no Alfa for sale for $9,976,000 :confused:

Hmm, something must have gone wrong last time. Now I put it up for sale again at the same price. Can you please check again?

That Cheat Engine program would be useful but I really want to play online.

Hmm, something must have gone wrong last time. Now I put it up for sale again at the same price. Can you please check again?

That Cheat Engine program would be useful but I really want to play online.

U can play online with it, but it isnt fair for the others who makes races to win some money..