We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VW Scirocco Sound pack

Skepsis

This is for everyone enjoying Frank's awesome mod(which isn't completed yet,but I have some info that it will be soon:cool:),including me!;)

Initially,I started doing the sound on the r32,but I switched to audi tt, because it doesn't have that stuttering sound issue(some cars have,including r32) and has a very similar, really quiet turbo like the real 2.0 tfsi engine has.

Additionally,I made two versions,one with a discrete BOV sound added and the other without.Lastly,I made the exterior gauge and Lorinser rims(similar style to original) for Scirocco for added realism.:D

p.s. I think the Scirocco model looks even better on the TT and also, the views are ok,the hood one being even better!:) +if you don't wanna move your Scirocco from the r32,that's fine,just rename everything to it's r32 names,but on the other hand,you won't hear the turbo anymore(not a biggy since the real turbo is really quiet)and there's that stuttering...

Scirocco pack @

http://files.filefront.com/scirocco+packzip/;13645248;/fileinfo.html

Quick run to the carwash and back:cheeky:

p.p.s. btw. I have modified common.bnk file(louder turbo and almost mute transmission whine). You can take that too here:

http://files.filefront.com/Commonbnk/;13273413;/fileinfo.html

real car example

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...