We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

J/T Tuning|Porsche CGT: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX Tuned!

This is a discrace to this car man.

Why not a JUN version?

Or some type of other JDM version

You do realise Cheap looking body Kits, LED/NEON lights are considered trash since Fast and the furious 2... If your going to make tuned vesion, Why not research and make "Real" tuned version, Like the Genki hyper Evo Or the HKS Hyper max evo... Whats with this NFS trash, we dont need this stuff in TDU. Its not Rice unlimited...Jesus.

I am sick and tired of nice car's getting riced out, You even manage to rice out a Carrera GT???? Have you ever heard of the term Simple and clean? Look at T3hreapers and tools body kits, JUN, INGS, HKS Excetera.... And you Produce this? EURO LEDS, NEONS? STIPE VYNLE? NFS style Bodykit?...

Atleast The Blue HID lights are cool. Just constructive critisism man...Leave the Cheap body kits,LEDS,Neons....alone. But i do admire your Contribute to the Driving pleasure that is TDU...Cant really knock something some one took there Own time to make.

Also what happen To the GT3 RS...

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

While I would never even consider going anywhere near something like that in real life...

I'd drive it in TDU for a laugh. I'd need to put a really loud sound mod on it and put it on a really fast car too. :lol:

Don´t tell me what I have to do!

I make what I want!!! :p :nanananana: :p

If I want to convert this Car with this Bodykit, then ist it my thing!

simple, if you don´t like it, just don't download it!

Its called feedback or free speech. If you don't like it dont post it. Simple.

• 2 weeks later...

In my state of view it look's like this....

PCGT done a Car that you all don't like very much , or less than that .

So when that is the fact , than why do you try to tell him he should do everything in a different way . In the meantime there are many Evo's realesed by Tool & Reaper , by the way nicely done to you both !

So why do you others that do not like PCGT's Evo Mod download one of the others you have the Choice , nobody is Pushing you to download exactly this one , I think you can surly say that this is not that Style you like , but than is enough say'd , you don't have to Spam the whole Thread with Tips and other stuff to Change while it is his Car and he likes it so .

I think we all should be fair to another no fighting about right and Wrong

When you pay for a model than it is another thing , than i can understand you all , but all mods are free ( that is good so ) so you have the Choice to pic what you like for no money , don't care about a single mod you don't like , maybe the next will be better .

Greetz & RESPECT to all other Modder's

FrankWienberg[GER]

• 3 weeks later...