We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Central Goats!

Camel

I just came up with this idea, so bare with me.

I think we, as a group, as a community should all help #1(Diablo). Look at it as a big thanks to all the blood, sweat and tears he put into this forum. And all the unimportant stuff like effort, lack of sleep and the weird stuff called money.

We all know that he has a special place in his heart for goats (Clicky). So I thought that we should all chip in to buy him a goat or two. C'mon, you know it's a good idea. I've figured out that we would need to get an average of 60p from each member (roughly $1). It's not that much when you think about it.

#1 will not be the only person to benefit from having a goat or two roaming around the forum. Us staff members could benefit from it as we could send Mr. Goat after members who don't keep to the rules. We could also have a petting area for the goat, so we'd all be able to have a good time with the goat(s). We could also use the goat to mow the grass, this would cut down on pollution and it would also make the goat poop. We could then sell this poop to a farmer who would use it as a fertilizer. Goats also make milk, we could sell that.

It's a win win situation for everyone. #1 would have a dream come true and own a goat, he'd also be able to make money from said goat to help with the upkeep of this forum and any future improvements.

We could also sell various TDU-Central goat related merchandise. Some examples can be found below.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/carmadmike/mug.jpg

So what do you say, would you like to help the TDU-C goat cause? If so, click the green button up top or press the green donate button below to donate and help pay for our goats.

This is a serious idea and in no way a joke of any sort. I am genuinely trying to help our #1 out and make him super happy and fulfil a dream of his and buy him a goat.

donate.jpg

Any money donated will not actually go towards goats but towards the running and upkeep of the forum, and any donations will be greatly appreciated!

long story short you are asking more people to donate? :p

No, I'm asking everyone to chip in so we can buy a goat. :D

I was just bored and decided to make this thread, and it ended up with a donate button... for a goat.

I'll donate for a goat only if its called eugene :oook:

Nah i will definitely try and donate this month no matter whether the goats called eugene, tommy or clancy :)

Our three legged flamingo is called Clancy. A goat would make the perfect addition to the forum.

Please help all you can to make a sick (in the head) Diablo happy by buying him a goat. With just $5 of your money we can buy one leg of goat, $20 buys us a apple to feed it with. Every little helps, just ask Tesco.

• 2 months later...