We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2009 Mazda 3

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

no. it's brand new and why would mazda sell an outdated model. see, no number plates yet. all car models get upgraded every year whether it's cosmetic or updated ammenities. the 06 has red housing for the tailamps and that is the 09 model cause it has the AUX for MP3 players. the 2010 model (facelifted one which looks like its smiling will still arrive here at 2011.)

Guest RB26DETT
Are you planing to do something on her? ;)

naw. it's not fully my car so i can't tinker around with it.

think he means how fast you have gotten it to

80km/h. still breaking it in.

Guest RB26DETT
yeah, thats what i meant.

ah yes. 80km/h so far. haven't driven it on the highways, just inside the city and suburbs. i've taken the toyota fortuner up to 160km/h (100km/h speed limit) on the expressway (dual carriageway for you UK folks).

Guest RB26DETT
:o I thought you we're getting the hatch, its so much nicer in my opinion.

Anyway nice car, looks nice but those rims are tiiiinnnny :p

Nooo. Mum said there wasn't space for her groceries. LMAO

And I said, it's mostly her car so she won't care 'bout rims. That's why I have the Fortuner. But working on the SUV might be on hold as we're using the money on renovating our home at the moment.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

It was going so well.

Is that for he fact that it's a 4 speed or it isn't a manual? I know you Europeans like Manual. Well we don't get Mazda 3's in M/T here and the 4 speed is well not my idea, it's Mazda's. We live in the city and an A/T or in this case Semi-Automatic is best cause you have no idea how bad the traffic is everyday just to get to work or school, especially for me as I have to pass 3 cities during rush hour just to get to Uni/College. It's a nice little car, no complains