We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: What car should i redo?

Tool831

What car shall i redo?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What car shall i redo?

• Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX
    • Corvette C6R
    • Lamborghini LP560-4
    • Nissan Skyline R34
    • BMW M3 E46
    • Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    • Pagani Zonda F
    • Porsche Carrera GT
    • Toyota Supra RZ
    • Do a totally new car

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tool, I know the Mitsubishi FTO isn't on the list but what about remaking this one you made some time ago...

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=6422&highlight=mitsubishi

It is a nice car...

btw, Jackie Chan has one of this...

71 votes for a new car... :D Wow..

I know people want quantity over quality, but at least now i know if i ever wanna redo a car the best one to do is the carrera gt. :) I'm glad that the supra didn't get much votes cause the supra was announced while this thread was going still.

-----------------------------

Lamborghini LP560-4 was on the list cause i never had online when it was done, resulting in no low poly cockpit etc. As i have online on TDU for awhile now ive been able to do every mod to match online standards.

Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX was on the list for the same reasons as the LP560-4, aswell could of improved its quality with a 3D motor instead of a texture, and other small things.

BMW M3 E46 was on the list because it just needed to be redone really, it came out well but i think i could of gave it a better overall look and new car to replace.

Corvette C6R was on the list cause it was my very first mod and i could improve it 1000 times better then was it was.

Nissan Skyline R34 was on the list cause Eden games screwed up on the skyline and sucks, you can't even see when the skyline brakes on TDU clearly enough and the lights/details are crap.

Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX was on the list cause aswell i think i could of improved the quality more and made it to match TDU online standards.

Pagani Zonda F was on the list cause i want to improve the carbon quality of the carbon i had on it, aswell didn't match TDU online standards i believe. I could of also done the roadster version.

Porsche Carrera GT was on the list cause its interior never showed true colour even if it was just a texture low poly thing. I can also get a updated model aswell match it to TDU online standards etc and see if i could get a high poly interior for it maybe.

Toyota Supra RZ was on the list cause alot of people by posts seemed to want bodykit versions etc so i put that on the list cause i wanted to do it aswell.

'Do a totally new car' was on the list cause i wanted to see if people gave a damn about some bugs..

Carrera GT would be the best, even it´s a great car with not so great interieur and if you can get the quality of the Gallardo, it´s totally excellent.

i think we had enough japanese "sports cars" now :twisted: