We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: What car should i redo?

Tool831

What car shall i redo?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What car shall i redo?

• Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX
    • Corvette C6R
    • Lamborghini LP560-4
    • Nissan Skyline R34
    • BMW M3 E46
    • Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    • Pagani Zonda F
    • Porsche Carrera GT
    • Toyota Supra RZ
    • Do a totally new car

Why bother putting up these polls when there's a REQUEST FORUM with tons of requests that go completely ignored???

@ Kurgan

In all your 102 posts you've never been positive about anything!

I think this thread is a good initiative, cause the normal request section is just being ignored.

This is not supposed to be some type of a new form of doing requests or making what people want. Tool put up the models he is bothered to make again, and not doing what people requested.

Its different. I chosed new car btw.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well asking for what should be redone, I vote for a redo project (voting for something new makes for me not much sences, Tool would do that anyhow and when ever he feels like. For that he do not need our vote oppinion)

My vote for the pole goes to the Königsegg CCX and CCXR. Because the car has untransparent window bug (I do not understand how every tester did not noticed it) that got never fixed. So I think that car has the most obvious visible bug from all more modern converts I tryed from Tool. A redo version could address this problem and fix it.

If I could have a second voice for voting, I would call that for the Pagani Zonda F as second choose. Because it is not really what it should be like. (example Tool made the glassroof to a nonglass roof for special reason. That may could be corrected in a redo version.)

For both cars I would hope to see a result like the LP640 or the Reventon (use eden dash as basis for interior) (BTW: is this a suggestion already??? I hope not I didn't want to brake the rule tool seted up) In any case I want to thank tool here again for realsing stuff to the public at all. Its a noble choose, we all should be greatful that he shares things for free.

What part of no requesting/suggesting you guys don't get?

WEll, lets be honest, asking them to pic a car on teh list or a "newcar" could be any car, making a suggestion along with the vote of "new car" isn't quite that unexpected.

Though i hate to feel like I'm requesting as i know how I've seen modders get irritated, and i hate to sound like a broken record... :/. But i have to agree with gloryhunt3r on his suggestion. I know, but i actually own one of these as my daily driver, so i have a thing for the '07 'blue beasts'. :(

Guest turbo lag

Tool, where may I find this 'Car Pack' you speak of? I wasn't around back then, can somebody please point me towards where I should be looking at?