We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My first and second car.

asdfx

The first car I bought was a 1990 1,6 Jetta :p Such a nice car to start driving with.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

After driving it for 1,5 years I purchased a 2004 BMW 520. It's not as powerful as the real BMW should be, but I've bought it primarily for its appearance.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

PS: I am not willing to sell my Jetta, and I still drive it to my university. Mainly because there are some "smart" people at the university who have been making fun of it (and they haven't seen my 5er yet) :D

I have noticed that all of these jaundiced comments come from 'wealthy countries'. Are things that bad out there, or maybe you have some "social class restrictions" for cars?

Eh? Maybe we have more tax or something, but in general and in any country it's pretty bloody unusual for a student to be driving a brand new 5 series, unless it was bought for them rather than by them.

Or do you have a secret get-rich-quick scheme? :lol:

Eh? Maybe we have more tax or something, but in general and in any country it's pretty bloody unusual for a student to be driving a brand new 5 series, unless it was bought for them rather than by them.

Or do you have a secret get-rich-quick scheme? :lol:

There's a difference between a "brand new 5 series", which costs about 50.000 Euro and the early produced pre-restyle E60 that costs 15.000. Huh? :)

Nice Beemer!

But i'd say drive with the BMW to school, i think its more relax driving, actually i know it is ;)

Also the Jetta can be a very fun car, have fun with those cars, and this 5-er is perfect like this, you got leather? have you some more pictures?

Nice Beemer!

But i'd say drive with the BMW to school, i think its more relax driving, actually i know it is ;)

Also the Jetta can be a very fun car, have fun with those cars, and this 5-er is perfect like this, you got leather? have you some more pictures?

Nope, it has textile..There's nothing special to see on the pictures :) But I'm willing to make some beautiful photos, like in "photomode" section, don't have enough time though..

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Good thing you'd got that Jetta. I'd be scared driving a new car round campus, especially with those dang annoying key scratchers.....:mad:
Hahaha...it's more likely to have my Jetta scratched :) People won't touch cars that look more or less expensive where I live..

Nice rims on that Beemer :)
Thanks ;D

like in "photomode" section

You deff should do that!

One tip, dont drive to fast with those cars, they really invite you to drive fast, but i've seen many of these cars involved @ an accident ;)

and then you see youre car like this:

680tlz8.jpg

and then you aren't happy anymore, so be carefull with this beautifull car you have! ;)

You deff should do that!

One tip, dont drive to fast with those cars, they really invite you to drive fast, but i've seen many of these cars involved @ an accident ;)

and then you see youre car like this:

and then you aren't happy anymore, so be carefull with this beautifull car you have! ;)

Yep man :p But I don't drive faster than 60-70 kmh in city and 110 on highways. And I have only a 520i, it can't be compared with the M5 :o

• 2 months later...