We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Skepsis: Nissan Skyline GT-R Sound

Skepsis

I tried to get samples from NFS Most Wanted months ago, but I gave up ...

especially because of damn automatic shifting/braking even if gearbox is set to manual.

Anyway, this sound mod is perfect for me :)

• Replies 67
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought why not check GTR Evolution sound mods etc or Rfactor.

They might have good samples best of all is you wouldn't have to ask unless they actually made it themself's.

I already did some sounds with recorded samples from gtr evo,I've also downloaded a lot of modded sounds for gtr,but they were frankly crap...if you have some links of any good sound mods from gtr evo or rfactor,please do share them,good sound is a good sound,no matter where it came from!;)

Lovely sound this but do you think you could increase the turbo spool sound just a little? So we can hear the turbo really working hard :P
    I personally have it increased two fold over the original(also transmission noise almost muted). You can try mine:

http://files.filefront.com/Commonbnk.../fileinfo.html

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

its a nice sound for skyline, but i must say its deffinately one of the better supra sounds as well. anyone into supras will notice that this sound is close to a BPU supra sound, so in case anyone needs a supra sound paste this in as well

• 2 weeks later...