We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2002 Mini Cooper S

Tool831

• Replies 97
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it wont have that wheel.. You can clearly see that in my interior image.. :oook:

As for the Xenon lights if i was to do that it would change all cars, plus there is a mod done for that anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Released!

No it wont have that wheel.. You can clearly see that in my interior image.. :oook:

As for the Xenon lights if i was to do that it would change all cars, plus there is a mod done for that anyway.

not the actual xenon lightning man, im talking about the xenon front headlights which looks like the image below

http://images.europeancarweb.com/firstlook/0512_z+2005_MINI_Cooper_S+Front_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

I asked you for the interior, I ment if this car would have such a black interior as the Nissan GT-R for example.

But this one is perfect from the inside, I really do like it.

It's great to see you are becoming a better modder almost everyday.

not the actual xenon lightning man, im talking about the xenon front headlights which looks like the image below

http://images.europeancarweb.com/firstlook/0512_z+2005_MINI_Cooper_S+Front_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

Woop i just relised i had the wrong production date.. This is a 2002 model i believe.. Cause im starting to get confused with all these mini's. :lol:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/2002%20Mini%20cooper%20S/TicketBait/MiniCooperS4.jpg

Notice that this one doesn't have the Xenon headlights, well there's your answer why mine doesn't have it.:cheeky:

The rims that came with the car are bugged.

This car was supposed to go on the VW Golf just 2 hours ago.....

Now it's supposed to go on the Elise, but the cameras and IK for the Elise don't work right, plus when you put it on the Elise, the overall size of the rims and tires is 2 inches too small and the car rides way too low. It gets worse if you put it in the Exige.

The rim+tire size is proper on the Golf when you use the Golf's stock rims, but the rims that came with the Mini float inside the tires when you do that, which means the bug is in those rims.

Why the last minute switch to the Lotus when it doesn't work right???

Yes I know I can fix the camera and IK with DJey's mod tools, but the rims and tires sizes can't be fixed like that.....

interior vision isn't right on this car... too high. It would be annoying to change camera hight levels everytime you change to this car. fix?

I think the camera itself is just too low. Even on the highest seat setting its too low. Any ideas?

EDIT: Is it just me or has the recommended car just changed to VW Golf instead of the Lotus Elise

EDIT: Is it just me or has the recommended car just changed to VW Golf instead of the Lotus Elise

It was originally supposed to go on the Golf while it was still in WIP, then he released it, changed it to the Elise, which bugs up the cameras and rim size, now he's edited it to say "use the Golf cameras but put it on the Elise" which still leaves the micro-rims.

Best advice, put it on the Golf, but don't use the rims that came with the car, pick any other rim set you want. That way you'll get proper ride height, proper rim+tire size, and proper cameras.

Edit: The best IK rig I've found so far for this car is the Mustang GT. The driver's seating position is perfect, the seatbelt stays inside the car, and the hands are almost perfect on the steering wheel.

It was originally supposed to go on the Golf while it was still in WIP, then he released it, changed it to the Elise, which bugs up the cameras and rim size, now he's edited it to say "use the Golf cameras but put it on the Elise" which still leaves the micro-rims.

Your wrong, i put it on the elise and always was. :rolleyes: So stop trying you think you know me and what i do.

I first leveled it with the Elise with steering wheels and then 'centered' it cause i knew you would complain, then i put the VW Golf camera on it.

For the rims i they are small cause otherwise you would of also complained they are to big for the tyre so i made them smaller and made them fit without going inside the tyre and that was the result.

---------------

I dont understand how this can be counted as way to high?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

how do i do that?

Okay here is how to do it. :)

--------------

Make a backup of your DB.bnk before anything!

1. Download Djeys modding tools V1.9

2. Open it, find 'Camera & IK' and open that wizard

3. Make a backup of your DB.bnk before anything! Double check..

4. Find 'Lotus Elise' and highlight it

5. Then click on 'Available Objects'

6. Find 'Volkswagen Golf R32'

7. click 'apply' then select 'Camera'

8. Save.. ;)

Your wrong, i put it on the elise and always was. :rolleyes: So stop trying you think you know me and what i do.

When you made this topic in the WIP section, you had the car going on the Golf, it said at the top of the topic.......Replaces: VW Golf.

I checked the topic for progress, it still said Golf, I went out to eat, two hours later I come back, the car is released, and the topic was edited to say the car Replaces: Lotus Elise.

I tested the car on the Elise (and the Exige) and it was bugged to no end using those cameras (and you didn't have the camera recommendation listed yet), and the rim+tire combo was way too small and the ride height was cutting the grass.

I tested the car on the Golf and everything works right except for the rims you included with the car. I tested half a dozen other rims and they all worked fine on the Golf. I eventually settled on the rims from the Opel Astra.

I then continued to test the IK rigs, and eventually settled on the IK rig from the Mustang GT because I had success with that one on the 1969 Pontiac GTO.

I paid attention and saw the changes you made to the topic, if you want to dispute those changes, take it up with yourself.

When you made this topic in the WIP section, you had the car going on the Golf, it said at the top of the topic.......Replaces: VW Golf.

I think your talking out of your bum cause i think i would know what i put.. And when i made the topic you weren't even online. So stop trying to make me look like the dumb one. I know what i put.

I tested the car on the Elise (and the Exige) and it was bugged to no end using those cameras (and you didn't have the camera recommendation listed yet), and the rim+tire combo was way too small and the ride height was cutting the grass.

I had the camera recommendation list already posted, so your stupid if you think i didn't. :rolleyes:

I paid attention and saw the changes you made to the topic, if you want to dispute those changes, take it up with yourself.

I never made any changes. You must of gotten your facts wrong cause reapers Astra replaces the VW golf so if you were switching back and forth you must of thought something else.

I'm know when i made the topic i listed VW as the camera and the replacement with Elise. So stop trying to make me look stupid cause i know what i type and i know what car i modded on. Why the hell would i do a quick swap at the last minute. you must think im a blonde girl or something cause i think i know what i do and type. So stop with your smart arse games and if you got nothing better to say dont post.

Edit:

Aswell that i did replace the lotus when announced GalyPoland said and thats on the first page 8th post.

that it replaces the Lotus

I Love the Mini :excited:Because in alot other Games i have this Car Like Rally Games etc.

But this one is Alot Newer and isent the Rally Ver: Also THX! For the Camera Instructions,i was going to Ask how do this? Now i dont have too,Keep on it Please,TooL... :thumbsup:

_

I think evrey where we go in this World, there is a Person like, Kurgan777...

Some Place.. :rolleyes: Heha :p