We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari F50 (STOPPED!)

TDUZoqqer

Hi Folk!:)

I have a bit learned about the ZMod and would make a new model to TDU: the Ferrari F50:cool:

It is my first "real" mod or bether said 3D-Mod that I really want to Release.:p

Replace: dont know yet. I build it on the Ferrari Testarosa (512 TR) for Carpack owner and maybe another non-carpack Ferrari for non-caprack owner^^:lol:

Bugs: too many...:( for example: car is orange without textures: i don't know how to make the car with paint:confused:

it will have 2 versions: roof on and roof of

I will make Stock rims too:thumbsup:

so the first pictures:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hope you like it;)

Reason of stop: TOO MANY BUGS, THAT I CAN'T FIX

can somebody help me with the car paint? cause if i make the car texture in paint, the car ingame is transparent orange:confused:

Car paint doesn't use a texture.. It uses a material from a TDU car when merged with a car. It's called 'PAINT' so search through and when you find it apply it on the body.

Should work, if you apply it and its darker then the original paint in TDU attach it to body_hr

Better yet.. Follow this.. This can help you alot.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7659

for textures you have to make sure they are the same .dds format as TDU's when converting them back into .2db

I HAVE addet the 'PAINT' on Body HR etc. but my car is like the mirrors on my picture. i can add a picture later

Yeah i know what you mean i got that for a model ages ago and as far as i know that can't be fixed.. So thats bad news sorry.

Can't wait since this is my favorite car! Replace the Farboud or Edonis as its the best fit for the F50, and both Megapack and non megapack owners can use it. :)

Edit: I found an F50 model a while back, here it is, I think its better. http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/dnm/model_disp.php?uid=1687&ad=04vehicles_design.php&count=count

except the rims, they look weird.

Your welcome, I just saw that the your using is modelled wrong(not like the real F50, front end is stretched) and the one that I posted looked better. Replace the Farboud because its the closest thing(6 Speed Stick shift, RWD, mid engine, similar top speed, etc.) and you don't lose any Ferrari's :D

anyways good luck with it, try the new model, maybe you can work with a modder to help you out.