We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey Everybody

RAPTORX22

Hi raptor, keep away from the staff, they have a tendency to, well, i'll let you find out by yourself :cheeky:

You'll regret that.

And welcome to TDU Central Raptor, hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help feel free not to ask :cheeky:

You'll regret that.

RUN! :eek: The key to Squirrel Mafia's cage is missing! :eek:

And welcome to TDU Central Raptor, hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help feel free not to ask :cheeky:

Lol XD "If you have any questions, feel free to keep them to yourself." xD

O yeah, hello there Raptor, have a nice time with the community. :p Remember, no smoking in the pool, and if you ever hear anything about the above mentioned Mafia, lock yourself inside your room. :imwithstupid:

RUN! :eek: The key to Squirrel Mafia's cage is missing! :eek:

Lol XD "If you have any questions, feel free to keep them to yourself." xD

O yeah, hello there Raptor, have a nice time with the community. :p Remember, no smoking in the pool, and if you ever hear anything about the above mentioned Mafia, lock yourself inside your room. :imwithstupid:

:lol: I'll keep that in mind.

Hi raptor, keep away from the staff, they have a tendency to, well, i'll let you find out by yourself :cheeky:

Cheeky bugger, wait till I get hold of you... :cheeky:

Anywho, welcome there here there to the land of strange people (regular members) and the even stranger (people in blue). I'm sure you'll have a whale of a time.

Cheeky bugger, wait till I get hold of you... :cheeky:

Anywho, welcome there here there to the land of strange people (regular members) and the even stranger (people in blue). I'm sure you'll have a whale of a time.

Lol at the joke.

You didn't know?, what did you think that giant mammal in an aquarium outside your window was then? :cheeky:

I do believe that was Martijn :D

Welcome mate. I guess they've warned you about the Staff, and the Squirrel Mafia so there's nothing much more i can add. Except that maybe when CarMaMike asks if you'd "Like a ride on a horse?" say no. It didn't go well the last time i said why not.

Enjoy your stay, Padded cells for the mentally disturbed on your left :)

Hi there, I'm upside down right now but if you leave a message I'll be sure to get back to you once I've eaten the shed. Please remember that all members are required to yodel Still Dre and please don't forget to deposit your teeth via the sledgehammer provided.

Thanks for joining, now I must fall down some stairs and kick a fridge. :D

:welcome: